𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓

~ • * { | } * • ~

Victoria was enjoying being a queen

Sure it was hard but she could finally do things that princess could not.

Currently she was in her big garden having a walk with her court ladies.

and unfortunately her mother joined as well.

"So Victoria are you excited for tonight?"
Her mother asked with her stupid smile.

Her mother was planning about to get Victoria married soon and her cousin Albert was the best option, sure he was quite shy after his mother's lost but who wouldn't be?

Victoria wouldn't be

She can't wait to send her mother back to Kensington Palace soon.

"I am very excited for tonight mama, Lord Melbourne is gonna be there"
Victoria said with smile.

She developed a little crush on the man and it was no secret, everybody knew, it was too visible.

"Drina me and your mother were thinking, about the wedding"
Mr. Thomas said.

Victoria nearly threw up when she heard the nickname he gave her, it was old and disgusting, dead for Victoria.

"And who did you chose?"
Victoria asked.

She was annoyed, a lot.
She didn't want a husband, her grandmother ruled the country byherself but she knew there was no stopping her mother about the wedding.

"The Prince Albert my dear"
Her mother said with more stupid smile than before.

Victoria hated that man, he never laughed, never danced, he was a big opposite of Victoria, she was happy, she loved to dacne, have fun and laugh, the only thing that Albert cared was, cleverness, and duty to do royal things.

"Oh please mama, that man with no face"
Victoria just rolled her eyes about her thought about him.

"You'll two match perfectly, I know"
Her mother took her hand in hers and rubbed it with her finger.

"Sure you do"
Victoria showed her fake smile and left.

"We'll see who's gonna marry first you pathetic woman"
Victoria mumbled on her way back to her room.

~ • * { | } * • ~