a birthday in the life of dream

Today was August 12th aka dream's birthday. Dream was still in prison and writing in his books about how last years birthday was great everyone was so nice to him. "What good times" he thought to himself. All of sudden sam opened his cell and let quackity in. "Ayo dream happy birthday I got you something" quackity explained while reaching into his pocket. About 20 minutes later quackity cant find the present he got for him. Quackity looked outside the cell and there was sam holding the present. Quackity had got dream the 3 disc special of pulp fiction.

Dream knew sam was absolutely in love with pulp fiction so he wasn't surprised. "Well mi gusta no present for you" that being said quackity left.

Dream then hit up technoblade and ghostbur up "ayo guys, can I pwrity pwease use the favour" "yeah that sounds great" ghostbur said. "If I get-" "TOMMY STOP CURSING SAM IS AN ABSOLUTE TERRIBLE INFLUENCE ON YOU" "anyway if I get away from philza sure I'll come wait can I bring ranboo with me?" " yeah sure"

Technoblade pov:
I was walking to the prison with my bestie ranboo. Ranboo asked if I could tell him one of my cool stories. So I told him my most serious one "and basically I called him a weirdo no biggie" "OH MY GOSH TECHNO YOUR SO COOL"  then ghostbur came around the corner. I continued to rant about calling dream a weirdo.

We finally reached the prison. Sam seemed to be watching pulp fiction with tubbo and tommy "imagine hanging out with those losers" I said to ranboo "I know right" ranboo responded.

One very boring breakout later

Dream pov:

Techno, ranboo and ghostbur actually broke me out of prison. I had to pay them back some way so I gave them George's favourite no not the reneged I got them some pineapple. They all looked so happy they looked like janjan sapnap like I'm so happy I made them happy

On the way back I pasted niki and fundy's house and decided to get some privileged informationé.
"I don't know any privileged informationé but maybe fundy does. FUNDY! DREAM WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" Fundy ran down the stairs. "Do you know where Tommy is?" "Oh I think hes hanging out with sam and tubbo but maybe hes with jack" "ok thank you also do you have any yn I can borrow" "yes of course I do knock yourself out"

I took some y/n and left I then proceeded to go full philza and look everywhere on the server for Jack but couldn't find him anywhere. But something I did find was an EGG poster "ooooh maybe if I ask bad and ant they'll know where Tommy is"

I then went over and ask bad and ant they seemed to be watching riverdale together. "Hey guys do you know where Tommy is" bad then responded "oh yeah hes over at his hotel"

I them full on reneged (yes that's the only tiktok dance I know) over to Tommy's hotel and leave the y/n at the door.

The end