I forgot you.

Kou Minamoto was a college student. From Middle School and High School, Yokoo, Satou and Nene are his only friends that he managed to keep. Well, those were the only friends he was able to keep.

When he woke up one morning, the light shown through the window of his dorm. His roommate was already gone. Maybe they had a morning class or something? He could never remember their schedule.

His hair a mess, he runs a hand through it as he sits up in his bed. Something felt off. Wrong. He didn't know what it was. He shrugged it off and got up. He was as tall as his brother was in High School. But his brother was a good 6'0 now. What can he say? The Minamotos are tall people.

Getting dressed and ready for the day wasn't the best. He kept thinking, something is wrong. He couldn't think of what though. What the hell was it?

Putting his thoughts aside this time was even harder. But he managed. Brushing his teeth, putting his clothes on, and making him something quick to eat before he goes on his daily walk around campus. His classes weren't until later in the the afternoon. College was nice. You got to choose when your classes were.

He looked himself in the mirror. His hair was about the same as it was when he was younger, he liked the style so he kept it.

"Wow. I really do look just like Teru, huh?" He said, and laughed a small bit to himself.

He always looks at himself and thinks about how much he's changed, how much things have changed. Even his earring hole had closed up. He remembered when he would wear that stupid earring tag. He still has it. It's on his key ring now.

That pain, of not knowing SOMETHING came back. What is it he is forgetting? He didn't know, but hopefully by the end of the day, he'll remember.

He goes outside with a coat. It's winter. It was very cold. Although, it hasn't snowed in a long time. He can't remember the last time he saw or remembered snow. This bothered him but, oh well.

He breathed out, and he could see his breath in front of him. He always thought that was the coolest thing ever.

He liked this school. He's seen one supernatural and it isn't even anything specific, it's just a small animal that died here, it used to be the mascot here. It's sad to see, but it seemed happy to be noticed.

Noticed. Most supernaturals were like that. Just happy to be noticed, to be acknowledged. Remembered. Had he forgotten someone? Maybe. But if he forgot them, it shouldn't be that big of a deal, right?

Wrong. He knew that was the answer to that. Forgetting people is horrible, even if they aren't the best. Who did he forget? He couldn't put his finger on it. It was bothering him so much.

The wind started to to pick up, and almost threw him off his feet. He scrambled to stay up as he turned around, and then looked up.

Snow.

It was weirdly bittersweet. He used to love snow. Why all of a sudden did he hate it? Snow never did anything bad to him.

Bzz!

His phone buzzed from his pocket. It was Nene. She would usually text and call him to keep in touch. They went to different colleges but they weren't far. She was always so sweet, wasn't she?

"Hello, Nene! Hi!" He picked up the call.

"Kou! How are you? Did you see? It's snowing outside! It never snows here, is it snowing there?"