Bonus 8

I felt a slight nudge and my eyes peeled open. I stared out at the camping site, it was a large area of land with a forest surrounding it. We all started getting out of the cars and grabbing our luggage.

"Sleep good? " Nolan asked me as he handed me my bag. I nodded slowly and walked to the others. They were able to keep Sylvia and I at a reasonable distance to avoid another fight that was surely to occur.

We laid down our stuff beside the small lake, just a little bit away from the bank and the boys started to set up the tents. I sat on a cooler watching them work since there weren't much people at our side to watch. When it comes to the Valdez children,  I always expect something stupid to happen and something did.

Carl and Dean got into a play fight, shoving one another but soon it turned serious and they started throwing punches. Carl pushed Dean who stumbled and fell on the first tent and Adam ran to stop Carl from doing any further damage but got elbowed in the stomach and fell on the second tent. That's 2 tents gone from the 3 of them. Nolan and Andrew yelled at them while Timothy had a blank face just watching the scene unfold.

I laughed at them until I got bored and my eyes were dry of all the tears so I turned my attention to the woods. Slowly getting up I made my way through the trees. I walked staring at the colorful butterflies and the random flowers. I felt something furry rub against my leg and I looked down to see a small squirrel. I chased it as it started to run away. It ran to a large tree and entered into one of the holes in it. I turned to go back but then then i realized I didn't remember how I came meaning I was lost. I yelled out strings of curse words before flopping down on a huge rock and placing my face into my hands.

"Lost are you?" I heard a voice say. I screamed and jumped up from the rock. I looked at the electric blue eyes that stared at me.

"Dude, you scared me" I exclaimed checking out the guy in front of me. He was a brunette with blue eyes and tanned skin.

"Sorry, not my fault I wasn't expecting a 12 year old in the middle of nowhere, I'm Gio by the way" he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at that.  12 year old my foot.

"Rose, I'm 14 and I'm lost, could you help me out of here? " he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Didn't your parents tell you not to trust strangers?" I rolled my eyes sky high.

"Are you getting me out or what?" I hissed at him. It was his turn to roll his eyes.  He led me through the forest while we made small talk about our families and fun moments. We finally got passed the trees and broke into clearing.

"FOUND HER" I heard somebody yell. I turned to face my brothers and cousins all running up to me with annoyed and worried faces. Nolan reached us first and pushed Gio so roughly that he fell to the ground. Nolan got on top of him and blew him square in the face. Gio groaned and rolled over.

"What is wrong with you?" I screamed trying to push Nolan off him but the others held me back. "STOP, STOP PLEASE" my pleas turned to tears and Timothy got Nolan off him but by then he was badly beaten up. Nolan turned to me and his eyes narrowed at me.

"Why the hell were you alone with this guy in the forest?" He yelled at me.

"I got lost OK, and he offered to help me get out" everybody went silent and stared between me and Gio.

"Ok, can someone help me up? "Gio asked from the ground. Adam and Andrew helped him get up from the ground.

"I'm so sorry men" Nolan said. slapping Nolan playfully on the back.  Gio winced and walked away. I shouted a sorry as he walked passed me.

"Idiots" I muttered as I made my way to the now set up tents. There were three of them divided into three compartments each. I crawled into one and laid down. I hate camping and miss my parents.

After what seemed like hours and reality was a few hours, I crawled out of the tent to meet the others. They were lounged beside the small lake talking or using their phone but Sylvia was further off talking to some girls.

I rolled my eyes and sat beside Luke.

"Guess who finally decided to come out" he teased ruffling my hair. I slapped his hand away and tried to fix my hair.

"I'm bored" I announced making Carl and Dean who sat beside Luke to turn and smirk instantly. I groaned at my mistake.

They both stood up and I started to run. They chased me round the lake since it was like a pool we kept going round and round until the unbelievable happened. I sprained my ankle and fell into the lake. I sank to the very bottom swallowing water as I screamed because of the pain that shot through my leg.

Carl p.o.v

Excited I was when Rose said she had as bored. I hate to admit it but I love to play around with her and annoy her but sometimes she just doesn't get the point. I laughed as my twin and I chased her round the lake but what I didn't expect was for she to fall into lake. I stopped in my tracks making Dean bump into me before we started laughing and the others joined in. I stareded at the water waiting for her to come up but she didn't.  The water was still with no ripples until Nolan jumped into the water. The other stood up instantly and headed to the water. I held my breathe as he came out carrying an unconscious Rose with  purple faced ankle.

Nolan placed her on the ground and began to press her stomach until she coughed and spat out water while opening her eyes slowly.

"Thank God" Timothy breathed. out. Nol helped her seat up.

"What happened?" She asked rubbing her head.

"You almost drowned and sprained your ankle" Adam replied glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at him.  It wasn't my fault she was clumsy.

"I hate camping, I told you this was a bad idea" she reasoned.we just rolled our eyes and I gave her an ice pack to put on her ankle. There goes the entire day.

Rose p.o.v

We sat around the fire that the boys had lit since it was already evening. We roasted our marshmellows while Leo told us a story.

"And then the the door creaked open and .........." we sat staring at him waiting for what he'll say next then he shouted boo right in my face making me fall of the log I was seating on. They all laughed while I hissed in pain. Adam helped me stand up and gave me another ice pack.

"How's the leg doing kiddo?" He asked.

"cool" I replied with a shrug. I got another marshmellow cause the first one fell in the floor.

We spent the rest of the night remembering past event and surprisingly Sylvia joined the conversation . For once I felt at home with my brothers and cousins.

Hey. ..weird laugh.i know it's been long since I posted a chapter and I'm super sorry. I've been so busy lately and the only time I come on Wattpad is during the weekend. I'll soon enter my final year in school and we have tons of stuff to do for our finals.

There are two chapters left. I wanted to do a q and a for both the characters and my personal self only if you guys want it.

Check out my second book Eva Black.

Xoxo
Lady c