The Field of Flowers

They made it to a field of flowers in the early morning. As the sun rose you could see how it lit up each individual pedal. The girls have thought about who made this world. Who made this existence so beautiful.

They know nothing of pain they lived every day with joy. They never saw the dull fog and the rainy days that kept you in. They only see the mystery behind the fog and love the splashing in the rain. So as the sun rose the girls laid on the field. Letting in the warmth after a cold night. Laughing like they did yesterday enjoying today. They were almost home and they were almost back in their parents' arms. The flowers felt like their parents' arms and within minutes they fell asleep. Only to be woken up by a fox with bright green eyes. The youngest girl ran behind her sister afraid of the fox. But the oldest said in the loudest voice she could "Don't eat us we are trying to get home We never meant to invade your own home"

The smaller sister peered her head from behind her sister softly saying "We're sorry to cause you trouble. Do you mind showing us the way out" The fox tilted its head and walked away slowly? As to tell the girls to follow me. The flower field was so long and they couldn't see the end of it. They thought it went on for miles but with the help of the fox they found out there was only a tiny bit of a walk left. By noon they were out of the field and waved goodbye to the fox.