159. a todos los chicos de los que me enamoré 3

"Dear Lara Jean,

You told me to write something memorable, so here it is, my memory of the first time I met you or, as you like to call it, our meet – cute. It was sixth grade assembly. You were sitting in he row in front of me, and your name was writtin on your backpack in glittery letters. Principal Cho called you up on stage to receive an attendance award, and your hair got caught in your chair. I helped you untagle it, and you smiled at me. My heart did a somersault in my chest. I didn't know hearts could do that. I had no clue then that you would become who you are now, the most important person in my life. Sometimes, I can't believe how lucky I am that you chose me. We've been through so much, Lara Jean. And I never should have doubted that we'd get through this too. But, I got scared and I hurt you. I am so, so sorry. Of course you should go to New York. You should do all the things you want to do. I never want to be the one by your side. It won't always be easy, but I want to do whatever it takes to make this work because that's what you do when you love someone. And besties, if we're gonna be together forever, then four years of college isn't such a big deal. If you agree, then please consider this our new contract.

I will love you, Lara Jean. Always and Forever.

Peter."