➪7

𝙁𝙄𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎

The early morning summer air tasted just right, and a cool breeze rustled the leaves of the fast-growing trees outside Ted's kitchen window

After her brief conversation with Schlatt about her sleep paralysis the previous night, she had returned to bed. To her delight, she slept soundly without interruption. Well, mostly. She was awoken once by the sound of Schlatt throwing his phone onto his bed and it skidding off and hitting the floor, but apart from that, everything was fine.

"We've got a busy day today, Trin." Ted entered the kitchen, noticing the brunette girl gazing out of the large bay window, cup of black coffee in hand. "Now what's for breakfast?" He opened the fridge and began searching for something to satisfy his hunger.

"Well, seeing as we're going to have a busy day, why don't we grab something while we're on the way to Cooper's house?"

"Sounds good to me, actually." He paused to take a sip from the glass of milk he had poured moments earlier. "What would I do without you? You're so organised."

"I'm far from organised. I literally forgot about Connor's wedding."

"He's an asshole anyways."

The pair enjoyed each other's company and sat in a comfortable silence for a while, both finishing their drinks.

"Mornin', fellas."

Oh god.

Trinity took a deep breath and momentarily closed her eyes. Fuck. Off.

"You look absolutely shattered," Ted exclaimed at the sight of Schlatt's face. "Did you not sleep well?"

"No. All thanks to a certain someone."

"Shut the fuck up. You're actually the one who woke ME up. I heard you throw your phone." She took a brief moment to take in the dark eyebags that pooled like shadows beneath his wide brown eyes, before looking him up and down with disgust in her eyes. He did look exhausted, but it's not like she cared.