04

Aaron Christopher Black's p.o.v

This girl, this fucking girl, she does something to me.

She makes me curious. And I'm not a very curious person in general. Most of the time, I just keep it to myself and don't mind other people's business.

But she makes me want to know her story. She's mute and for a reason. I know she is. I can see it in her eyes even though they're pretty hard to read. She built walls and I want to get through them to know what in hell made her lose her voice. It couldn't be anything small. It had to be big, or at least for her. To the point where she lost the will to speak.

"Aaron, dude, what the hell has the wall done to you?" Alexander, one of my best mates, breaks me from my thoughts. I look at him with an eyebrow raised, yet no emotions showing.

He's about to answer when a bitch comes in the V.I.P. room and sits on his lap and starts kissing his neck. He gives me a smirk signaling this conversation isn't finished, but I only roll my eyes.

Did I mention we're at a club? I'm not 21 yet, quite far from it actually as I'm barely 18, but my position isn't exactly the same as any other normal 18 years old guy or even girl.

Another whore enters the room, but this time she walks towards me. Alright, I generally hate being touched, but this can count as an exception. When the sluts don't do it correctly though, now that's another story.

Blondie, who visibly dyed her hair, comes in front of me and places both her hands on my shoulder. She licks her lips in a not-so-attractive way, but does it really matter if she's attractive or not? I mean, yea, even though I mostly just want to get laid.

"Wanna play with me, Aaron?" She asks with a pout and a fake innocent voice.

I don't give her an answer before I grab her ass to bring her on my lap. I kiss her roughly, nibbling and biting on her bottom lip while she moans loudly. Her hands travel down to my pants where I can feel myself getting harder by the moment.

Just as she's about to slide one of her hand in my waistband, an average tall guy with brown hair enters the room in quite a rush. I look away from the girl I don't even recall the name to notice another of my best mates, Dylan, standing in the doorframe.

"Aaron, we should head back. Mickey wants to see you."

I nod to him, knowing what he means, then look back at the girl still on my lap who's watching me with lust and hunger. When she doesn't get the hint I grab her hair to yank her head backwards. "Get. Off."

She whimpers, but eventually falls from my lap. I stand up, not paying attention, then leave with Alex hot on my trail to follow Dylan on the way out.

When we finally get in my black Maserati, that I paid with the money I get from fighting, Alex looks at me with a look that I know too well. They may be my best mates, nevertheless they're still fucking annoying most of the time.

"So, about that wall? What were you thinking about so bad that it made you look constipated?"

I flip him off, not wanting to answer his stupid ass question. Dylan, however, has other plans. The asshole.

"Oh was it that chick you went into the forest with? Tell me, is she as innocent as she lets on?"

"Wait, what chick? When? How?"