six.

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

"That's weird to be honest , I'm not that type of person to send that shit for real ."

"Nudes ? ." He chuckled over the FaceTime call . I smiled lightly admiring his features through the screen .

This boy really fine , ion see why he was insecure . The cutest ones are always out of the state bro .

"What's the point of nudes when you can get the shit in real life for real , ion even know how muhfuckers be beating they dick to bitches ."

I scrunched my face listening before deciding to speak . "You telling me you don't beat yo shit ta bitches ? , I mean I get it you dating me but like-." squinting my eyes cutting myself off . "Ion believe you."

"I'm being deadass yam ."

"Swea ?! , Trey I swear you just be saying shit . You bullshitin right now." I laughed looking at the time .

"You always think I be bullshitin , youn trust me or nun ? ." He asked .

"Of course I do , you gained my trust more and more when you started facetiming me . I'm just glad I wasn't talking to an old person name billy."

"Like em white muhfuckers that be onnem documentaries ?." He asked while I nodded my head . "They scare me no cap , and I'm a nigga that don't fear nobody on ma mama bro."

"Youn fear death or nun ? Okay boy ." I laughed lightly .

"Nawl death don't scare me , maybe bec-." He cut himself off . "Don't worry bout allat it's all chill , but I got work in a couple of hours."

"Okay bye." Responding dryly .

"Mhm." The call ended .

I sat there with a confused vibe overthinking about alot of things , things I know that are not supposed to stay in my mind and take over how I see Trey.

"

Yo lame ah always Innis room girl ." I heard Orion's voice from the back of me before he hit my head with a pillow. "come on get up ."

"How you gon come in ma house then abuse me bro." rolling my eyes continuing to mug at him . "And where ? where we going ?."

"Block party , you know folk from the party a couple of weeks ago ?."

"Uhn uhn Orion , I dissed his dead mama and you want me to go to his shit ?." I laughed nervously . "This is a setup."

"Nawl it ain't bra , everything chill for real . plus I'm gon be there , ain't nun ta worry bout g . Now hurry and get ready foo you ain't going out like that."

I looked down at the current clothes I was wearing wondering what was the issue . "What's wrong with this ? It's laid back as fuck ."

"Shit look so fucking ugly on you bra." He says boldly . "I'm just being real witchu , I ain't beating around the bush ."

I scoffed ."Ugh , fuck you .. starting to sound like my sister."

"Wanda always on ma dick , she think I'm gon hurt you or sum . It's the whole opposite , why would I hurt the closet female friend I have yo."