Izuku X Reader part 8: War

Y/N POV
How it started

(I had woke up after a nightmare or..
More like a vision of something bad that was coming. I then heard muffled screams and a what felt like a teleporter, I burts down the stairs and saw a long letter)
[We have decided to take the number one hero Deku as a hostage. Hoping that you will come for him, if you do come to save him. You will be destroyed, we have more than enough power to stop you from healing. Don't try anything or we will hurt him- from the: U.S MILITARY.
"Oh, this is gonna be one hell of a-lot
of fun. Let the blood-bath begin"
"Hmm first on my of fighters, Samiel, Abbadon, Azazel. Oh, the rest if the bug demon fighters.
(I took off to Samiel's island and landed next to his beach cottage)
"Hey there big brother, it's been a minute hasn't it?"

"Samiel I need your help""Your not joking right Y/N?""No, there's a-lot of people I am going to very much need you to kill alright?""That's child'splay for me, I am Samiel of Death after all

"Your not joking right Y/N?"
"No, there's a-lot of people I am going to very much need you to kill alright?"
"That's child'splay for me, I am Samiel of Death after all."
"I'm going to recruit the next of the army i'm building ok?"
"Yeah yeah just go get e'm Y/N" *Snap*
"Abbadon!! You here?! Answer me!"
"Hey Y/N, what do you need? You normally don't just pop up like this."

"Abbadon I need your help, something very bad has happened-""I have already read your memoriesyour husband Izuku has been kidnapped by the U

"I have already read your memories
your husband Izuku has been kidnapped by the U.S Military."
"I am recruiting as many as possible to bring them down alright?"
"Yes brother just tell when to come"
"Alright they will be ready soon Abbadon don't be late." *Snap*
"Alright time for Purgatory and to bring the underlings to fight my war"
"The Demon King has returned!!"
"Hey everyone, I know I haven't been that kind to you all, and I haven't gave you all a chance at redemption. But one thing I need, my husband Izuku has been kidnapped by Earth's U.S military and I will need all if your help to bring them down to save the one I love most in life."
"Of course our king. We would be happy to give our lives to benefit you in any way that we can!"
(I teleported everyone a few minutes away form the base. We took a moment to change for the war)
"Abbadon your up first, change into your true form immediately."
"Very well then-"

"How doI look? I've got my war attire on ar this verymoment Y/N

"How doI look? I've got my war attire on ar this verymoment Y/N."
"You look pretty badass Abbadon"
"Thank you very much Y/N."
"Alright Samiel, you will probably be our best hope in this fight against them, and their is no other demon more capable of killing millions than you yourself, change into your most true form now"
"Damn, I was hoping to watch the others get ready for a while so I could think, your right. I'll change-"

"Since you are the only one that has the power light and darkness, you must let go of that human disguise of yours and change now Y/N""Dammit I hate being in my true form guys, i'm too powerful for this shit

"Dammit I hate being in my true form guys, i'm too powerful for this shit..
But it is too save Izuku, so yes!"

"We kneel before him, to bring back and save the one he loves the most in the entire multiverse, our wicked and terrifying Demon King Y/N"

[The war against Earth's U.S Military has begun, never again will earth be the same. Will they win and save his husband Izuku? Or fail? Find out in Izuku X Demon King reader part 9!!