𝟏 𝟑

BABY G.

♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS♥︎

THIRD PERSON

Dior stared at Keyz but Keyz couldn't look over at her.

He knew if he did, he would be on his knees and Keyz didn't want to be.

"Is that why you... moved in with me?" Dior voice was softer than it ever been.

She sounded so... broken.

Keyz let his head fall and closed his eyes making a tear drip down onto the hospital floor.

He had hoped she wouldn't ask that question.

"Answer me." Dior demanded shakily.

"Answer me!" She screamed almost scaring herself.

She couldn't hold back the anger of being manipulated and lied to.

Dior couldn't take the pain in her heart, she wanted to rip it out of her chest.

Keyz let a sob fall at the scream hearing his girl sounding broken.

He broke her.

Keyz lifted his head up and looked at the wall.

"Yes but it wasn't the only reason."

Dior shook her head and looked down at her hands seeing them blurry from the tears covering her eyes.

They fell one by one.

She bit her lip to stop herself from crying.

"You lied to me... You said you loved me."

Keyz slowly looked over at her seeing her shaking her head staring down at her hands.

"I do love you, baby g. I love you so fucking much." He whispered loud enough for her to hear her.

"Lies." She cried out lifting up her head meeting his gaze. "Lies!"

Dior sobbed thinking of their memories. Were they all lies?

Keyz wanted to hold her and comfort her but he knew Dior wasn't going to let him.

His heart felt heavy, it felt like everything was going left with them two and Keyz felt it wasn't going to go back right.

Dior stared at him in disgust...

"You could've told me! I fucking would have understood! You got me walking around without you beside me and now look. Look! I am in here and my friend is dead!"

"My sister is gone." Dior shook her head realizing it was also her fault.

Keyz let her scream at him.