chapter 12

New's pov

I woke early today maybe by 9:30 something . I turned around facing other side of the bed when I came face to face with Tay , he is looking so peaceful while sleeping seeing him like this made something churn in my stomach , I spent my next half an hour tracing his facial features . When I felt him waking up I decided to pretend to sleep I don't him to know what I was doing .

" he looks so cute while sleeping I wish I could see this everyday , kiss him to sleep and cuddle with him I don't know if its still possible . I don't even know if he likes me or not . But I should not give on my love for him I must try my best" .

I heard him saying I felt happy that he is going to try to win my heart . I don't know why I am feeling this but whatever it is it feels good I don't want to change it .

After Tay left the I quickly went for a shower , got dressed up and left the room to go down for breakfast . I entered the lobby just to see Bright walking gloomy face down the stairs . We that is I and Tay pulled in the corner of the room to ask him what happened?

Did he fight again with Win I don't know what happened between them . But there is one thing that I know that we need to solve this as soon as possible , cause I have never seen Bright being so hang up on someone . But first I need to talk to him to know what is going on with him and in his mind.

************************************************************************

sorry for short update

should I continue this story ??

anyway I think I will end this story in about 4-5 chapters

And maybe after that start a new one with a proper story line .

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask .

Wear mask , sanitize your hands and be safe .