Yoo Jung-Ahn (Daisy)

I never really got into Momoland, at the same time I never understood why people hated them so much. The songs were catchy and the members were talented from what I could see. Sadly I feel like the loss of members definitely brought the group down. I probably won't have much plans for Momoland chapters since I'm not really a fan of them.

(I'm a liar, don't listen to that idiot up there)

How To Love
Lunchtime was probably considered to be everyone's favorite passing time in school. A moment in the day where you could just relax from all the lessons being shoved in your face. Take a seat and enjoy some food while talking with friends to ignore the fact that there was still hours left before school would be over. In the back of the lunchroom, a certain group of friends had just arrived with their share of school lunch and home lunch. The group consisted of 4 members. 3 being girls and 1 being the only boy in the group. Others would call him lucky, he would call himself cursed. It was a playful hate and love relationship he had with three of them.

"Yah! That's not for you." The boy shouted.

One of the girls had just snatched one of his homemade gimbap. Another followed and begged for one as well, knowing he was going to give in.

"It's not like you're going to eat all of it yourself (Y/n)

"It's not like you're going to eat all of it yourself (Y/n)." The first one said, still chewing the gimbap.

"It's for his precious girlfriend. Maybe you should've dated him if you wanted to eat his home cooked meals Ahin." Another girl spoke, thanking (Y/n) for letting her have one too.

"You know we don't match, we'd end up tearing each other's heads off Jane." Ahin said, trying to beg for another piece but he shot it down.

"(Y/n)? Can I get one?" His soft spot showed and the other two immediately scoffed at it. Scooping up one and handing to the asker, Taeha.