Chapter 27

Tuesday, November 11

All of them were sound asleep on the terrace. The sky was clear but was still a little grey and light blue in colour. The birds were probably nestled in their own nests , not wanting to wake up that early in the morning.  It felt resfreshing and pleasant with the temperature slightly low. 

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were lying right next to each other on different matresses and with a little distence between them. Their hands had found their way to each other's in sleep. His hand was above her's and his fingers circled around her's. 

Shehnaaz woke up to the sound of a little baby crying in her mother's arms because of hunger or maybe cold, she wondered. She saw the lady bouncing her baby up in her arms and then walked out of the terrace , probably walked away to her own room to get some privacy with her baby. Her eyes went towards her hand and she turned towards Sidharth. He was sleeping on his stomach , his face was squished on the pillow and his lips were a little agape and soft snores left his mouth. She smiled at his sleeping figure , she loved the way he slept. His face held a different calm when he was asleep.  He twitched in sleep and pulled the blanket more into himself using the other hand, a soft chuckle left her lips. He opened his eyes to her beautiful face , giggling and shining early in the morning.

"Hi" he whispered, turning towards her, opening his eyes slightly , the pad of his thumb rubbed her knucles gently. 

"Hi" she giggled.

Her eyes shined. He saw how her lips curved up as she spoke and giggled , her chest rose up and down as she breathed in and out , her breaths seemed easy and calm. Her skin had turned a little shade of pink , due to the slightly lower temperature maybe he concluded. Her lips were pink and dry , he saw how her tongue came out and she licked them, covering them with her own saliva as she spoke. Little strands of hair were falling on her face , she tried blowing them away and then pouted when that did not happen making him chuckle. He moved closer to her , his other hand now rested on her waist , he eyed the other people surrounding them, he was thankful everybody was still asleep as it was quite early for everyone to wake up. Her eyebrows went up to ask him what he was upto , he simply shrugged and nodded his head from right to left , indicating it was nothing. His own lips curved up into a little smile,when instead of moving away from him , he felt her body shift closer to him. His hand which was on her waist previously , now went up as he moved the strands of hair away from covering her eyes and tucked them behind her ear.

"You look beautiful" He whispered , his hot breath fanned her neck as she shivered , when he move her quilt up to her neck. 

"You do too" She smiled.

"I look beautiful?" He asked.

"Yeah , very very beautiful" She watched as his eyes twitched before his lips curved up completely into a smile. His eyes seemed to always put her in a daze. His hair were messy and her hands itched to hold them and gently pull at them like always. His broad muscly chest rose up and down , his breaths matched her's she noted mentally. His palm felt nice and soft around hers. It kept her otherwise ice cold hands warm.

"What is beautiful to you?" He asked , she giggled because she knew what he wanted to hear.

"Something that's pleasing and aesthetic..it's serene and it brings you peace..It does not has to be related to the looks of some special someone..it can be anyone and anything." She whispered in one go as if she had this learnt by heart.

"Yeah? Wow you are absolutley correct Sara" He smirked , calling her by her reel name.

"Hi love , what's wrong? You haven't called since morning?" Advait asked a slightly off Sara on the phone.