Chapter 2

Faiths POV
"GET OUT OF HERE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

"NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HOUSE YOU ARE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT"

My parents were yelling at me. They slapped and kicked me hard. They beat the shit out of me. My mom got a knife and drew a huge line with the knife on my back and blood came gushing out but finally after 15 minuets it stopped.

I ran out of my house. This was the last time I was ever going to see my parents. EVER. I never wanted to be around them again. But how will I find a home. Will I live on the streets? My aunts and uncles don't want me to live with them because to them I am some "emo ugly loser freak."

I ran to the nearest bridge, I always came here to sit and think and get away from my abusive and drunk parents. They weren't even parents to me. They stopped taking care of me when I was 6. But tonight instead of thinking at the bridge, I wanted to end my life. I was going to jump off the bridge. Finally. I am a fuckup and a huge waste of time. And my friends mother called me 2 days ago that my only friend who was my bestest friend ever died in a car accident.

Well, I guess I have no other reason to live. I was going to jump off so I would be dead. I have nothing to worry about anymore.

Kellins POV
I was in my car, driving to get some orange juice from the grocery store. I was driving past a bridge and I saw a girl, and she was reading to jump off a bride. Like she was committing suicide.

I immediately slammed my breaks, ran out of the car, and when she was right about to fly off I pulled her waist back.

Faiths POV
I was about to fall but then I felt someone's hands on my waist. "LET ME GO!" I screamed. "No, why do you want to be doing this. You are too beautiful."

Kellins POV
This girl was gorgeous. She had shimmering blue eyes but mascara was streaming down her face. She also had long light brown hair, and was 5'3. Even though I just met her, I really cared about her. But I didn't even know her name.

Faiths POV
"It's a long story, im sorry" i sniffled. "Hop into my car and we can talk about it hun" he said. "By the way, what's your name?" He asked. "Faith Worden, you?" "Kellin Quinn" he said and smiled. He opened the door to his car and let me in. Kellin was a very handsome. Black hair, had an Anthem Made shirt on with black skinny jeans, and was about 5'10. Tall to my tiny figure.