The Announcement about the game

So far it was a normal day at UA but one student felt like something was wrong Izuku Midoriya. He kept aware the whole day but nothing happened until the end of the day and Nezu made an announcement "I need class 1-A and 1-B to go to the assembly hall, please go to the assembly hall thank you." They were about to ask Mr. Aizawa if he knew what this was about but he quickly shook his head and left with the class following  behind.

*at the assembly hall*

After 10 minutes of waiting the staff finally showed up "Hello students today I have a very important to make, we will be holding an hero vs. villain civil war compotiton/game due to the constant villain attacks we receive" Nezu said. "For the villain team leader we have..... Izuku Midoriya" he added. 

Izu pov

'How amusing I must say' I was kind of happy when he said that since I always wondered what Villains can do that Heroes can't but then I looked up and saw everyone staring at me with pitiful looks on there face which pisses me off slightly. "And the Hero team leader is... Bakugo Katsuki" and once again they looked at me with even more pitiful looks, that set me on edge because I hate when people look at me that way the same way I was seen before I met all might. Nezu continued talking but I barely payed attention until he said something that caught my attention "you can all pick whatever team you want either villain or hero of your liking". I didn't expect many people to join the villain team since it was basic logic but what was shocking when everyone was done picking sides is that no one not even my 'friends' picked to be on the villain team with me but the hero team instead.

"HEY THAT'S UNFAIR DON'T YOU THINK, HE'S GOING TO NEED HELP?!" Uraraka shouted honestly I was a  bit disappointed but I don't see why she's shouting she didn't join my team so what's the problem 'so dam troublesome' I thought rolling my eyes (btw they are all standing on the stage at the moment, the hero team on the left and deku on the right with the teachers in the middle) "That's actually correct how about we-" Nezu replied but I cut him off half way saying in a mad tone " No no it's perfectly fine leave the teams how they are" I said with a fake smile and complete betrayal in my eyes. Some started to argue with my decision telling me the battle would be over in one day, I started to laugh at this since I have a few secret no one knows about. "Honesty you do you and I do me but I will certainly win " "o-ok well I need everyone to leave and bakugo and Midoriya since they are allowed to have and Q&A" Nezu said still recovering from my statement.

*After bakugo had his time and went back to the dorms*

3rd pov

Izu had stayed back waiting for his turn to ask Nezu questions. Nezu walked out his office and saw Izu reading the rule book and taking notes 'something is different about him we just have to see during the game' Nezu thought "Hello Midoriya it's your turn come on" They both walked into the office until Nezu spoke once again breaking the silence "so do you have anything you need clarified or questions you want too ask". Izu took out the paper he wrote the questions he had on and said "it says the villains can do as much damage they want but the heroes cant, please explain further more" "ah- yes the hero team only need to capture you and have at least evidence that you did something.. if it sounds confusing since your the only villain they have to find something to prove that it was you like in the real world if a crime happens they have to have proof that the person did it to arrest them but if they can't find anything in the 2 hours you are held captive if you actually get caught they have to let you go" Nezu said and they continued the Q&A.

"Ohhh thank you very much goodbye" izu said leaving the office while waving at Nezu. 

'I feel like this year civil war will make history' Nezu thought doing he manic laugh