[5] Amusement Parks

Chapter 5

Parker busted into my room but he wasn't angry, he was being dramatic, "What?" I was on the phone with one of friends from school, "Hey, Melissa, I'm gonna have to call you back, yeah, okay bye," I hung up the phone and Parker came over sit on my desk chair.

"We're going to the Amusement Park tonight," He simply said spinning in the chair.

"What? No. I can't, I've got a soccer tournament and a Hockey tournament this week, that's two this whole week. Plus I've got a dance competition in two months, no Parker sorry. I was just talking to Melissa about the moves on the phone,"

"I don't really care, I'm bored and we're going out you haven't been out for months, last time you were out was the night of the Haunted House,"

"Well that's too bad, I'm not gonna bend my back to fit your schedule,"

He laughed, "That's pretty ironic actually,"

"How so?" I picked up my soccer ball and took and seat on my window seat. "Well you're a dancer so you should be bending your back for anyone who asks," He shrugs.

"Fine, but only because I'm bored,"

He chuckled deeply and left the room with his gray sweatpants sagging low on his waist.

I guess I did need a day off, plus it's only Monday and my tournaments are Wednesday and Friday, so I'm A-Okay, I've practiced a lot anyways.

I went straight to my closet and began picking out my outfit. I chose a white shirt that said 'You can sit with us' a dark blue pair of skinny jeans, and some combat boots that are supposed to look old. Then I braided my hair and spritzed on some 'Pink' perfume.

I looked normal, it was pretty much my usual attire. My nail polish was already on so I grabbed my leather jacket and applied my lip gloss. Parker was on the couch eating Oreo cookies, he had changed into some jeans and a shirt, "You ready?" He looked at his watch but I already knew the time, it was seven. "Yeah."

We left and went to the Amusement Park, it was pretty cool I mean, there were a lot of rides and booths there. It was lovely, "Did you call your friends to come?" I asked him.

"Yeah, they're over there by the Ferris Wheel," He pointed over towards the Ferris Wheel, "Okay good because I asked Haley to come just in case, but I don't see her,"

"That's because I'm behind you doofus!" She hit the back of my head, "Ahh," I swat her hand away and give her a hug, she was in some denim shorts and a white shirt with some converse.

Parker was already long gone with his friends and Haley and I decided to go to the fun house, it looked fun. Haha, I'm so PUNNY. Nahaha. ._.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the Fun House, "Hey look, you're fat! Oh hold on I look sexy fat, oh man," Haley looked into the mirror.

She said I looked fat...

Yet I was in the mirror that made you look skinny. I glared at her and grabbed her arm, we continued walking in the fun house, it had cushions like a bouncy house as walls and as flooring, it was actually pretty freaky if you're afraid of clowns. Haley pulled me out of the bouncy house after I was in shock that a clown head jumped out at me, "Let's go get some Cotton Candy and then meet up with the others," We literally ran towards the Cotton Candy Machine and ordered to swirls, which was blue and pink mixed together.

We sat down and ate the cotton candy but I stuff the rest of mine in Haley's hobo bag she brought. We went to find the others and they were in line for a Space roller coaster. Luckily they were at the end so we didn't have to go at different times, "Hey," I grip Parkers leather jacket that matched with mine. "Hey." He smirked at me. Claire was talking to someone in front of her and Haley and Noah were speaking to each other, I'm not sure where the others went though.