the horror of camping

No ones pov

This weekend the entire smp decided to take a little camping trip since they had finally gained peace. Of course George didn't go and stayed with dream in the prison, sam had let him stay for the week only because he didn't want dream to feel completely lonely.

It was Sam and ponk, Bad and skeppy, Tommy and tubbo, Nikki and Jack,  Philza and Techno , Puffy and.Ranboo Of.course the Poly couple Sapnap, Karl, and.quackity.

They were on a bus heading to the camping site.

Captain puffy's pov

I was the one driving the bus because i volunteered. The kiddo's were sleeping and So was the entire bus except Philza and Sam. They were glaring at each other since the boys were at the front and both of them one seat back Sam was sitting with ponk of course while philza with techno.

2 hours later of drving

Tommy's pov

"Were finally here thank god" i yelled out.

Me and Tubbo were stretching after sleeping through the whole bus ride.

Phil wanted me and tubbo to go with him but to be honest i wanna go with Sam and ponk even if they are gonna flirt i don't care.

Once everyone settles down and is gathered around the camp fire.

Ponk's pov

We had finally made it and i was next to my boyfriend who kept glaring at philza. I was kinda annoyed cause that's all hes been doing. Everyone was calm for the most part talking to each other. Ranboo said he had a scary story for us so we all picked are partners to cuddle with of course i chose sam while the kids were next to us.

Ranboo's pov

I had the perfect story it was mostly based on true events here but i planned on not telling them. "Basically how this story begins,  Their was once a woman who lived with her husband and two kids, she was so very happy living her life until she got into a fight with him after finding out he cheated on her. Out of anger she dragged her husband at night and drowned him in the pool. She realized what she did and called for help but it was too late he already passed away. Sadness ran through her body and took her life as well. Now every time she sees a couple fighting she drowns the frighten one." At this point when i finished my story all of them looked horrified except for techno he looked proud for scaring the others.

No ones pov

All of them decided to head to bed, except of course Philza and Sam. Seeing this still go on Ponk had enough of it. He pulled sam to a quiet place so they could talk.

Ponk's pov

I was tired of watching them glare and start fights with each other so i pulled sam to a quiet place. Big mistake. As i tried to open my mouth to speak, Sam slapped me across the face hard. I stood there shocked. He began to lash out how he wants to protect the kids from them since Nikki and Jack are always trying to kill tommy, and philza doesn't care. This went out for a few minutes until he finally cooled down. His angered face dropped to a I just realized  how bad i fucked up face. He tried to apologize but tears formed in my eyes from how scared i was so I ran to the tent so i could pass out from this nightmare.

Sams pov

Out of anger i slapped ponk and lashed out at him. Soon as cooled i realized what i had done, I tried to apologize but tears fell from his eyes as he ran. I was left alone thinking. The amount of guilt through my body hurt. "I slapped ponky" the words replay in my mind. I slap my myself and head to me and ponks tent. I noticed He was already asleep so I laid down next to him in case he has nightmare.

No ones pov

The night was silent as everyone was asleep. Keep in mind they are next to a lake not knowing that's the same lake the woman and her husband died at.

Out of nowhere a woman with a ripped up dress appears out of the water and she looked pissed.

She headed for sam and ponks tent. She carried ponk out to the Lake but he woke up due to being dropped.

Ponks pov

I woke up because it felt like i was dropped and i realized i was.  There was a woman in front of me she looked angry.

She tried dragging me but i kicked and punched. I now noticed she wants to drown me.like the woman in ranboo's story.  I managed to  scream for sam to come help me however we were already at the lake. My vision blurred and all i heard was Screaming.

Sam pov

I heard ponk yell for me and i never got up so quick in my life. I woke everyone up letting them know to stay away from the lake im gonna save ponk. I grabbed my sword and dashed to the noises up ahead in the river. I noticed there was lady holding someone captive under the water.

She had ponk.

The amount of anger i felt i slit her throat and she disappeared into the water. I pulled ponk out of the water and prayed to the lord of the SMP he was still breathing and alive. I carried him to the tents and set him down. I gave him CPR. He Fortunately responded and he was breathing again. I pulled his waist and Kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

It got pretty heated until ponk pulled away for air. "You are not allowed to leave my side" i growled.

The entire rest of the Caping went alright Sam stopped glaring at philza. The kids had so much fun. Sam won't let ponk go. The others are honestly in thier own world.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 600 VIEWS ON THIS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. SCHOOL HAS ME IN A SPIRAL SO ILL DO MY BEST TO POST OUT MORE!SEND SOME REQUESTS!