Gotham and Keystone: Team Up

As people drive in the night on the highway, a bolt of lightning flies past in a blink of an eye, barreling towards Gotham City. Bart Allen, Impulse, runs through the night. Bart stops on a hill over looking the entire city. "Cisco, I'm in Gotham" said Bart, into his earpiece. As Bart looks out at the city, he hears feedback from his com link. "Okay Bart, Joe said that Cold and Heatwave broke out from Iron Heights and stole some Star Trek looking tech" said Cisco, eating over the mic. Bart reacts in disgust, "Dude, turn your volume down I can hear you chew!" said Bart. "Guys, can we focus please?!" said Harrison Wells, over the com, "Impulse, bringing up the specifics on your visor", he continued. 

Bart sees various pictures pop up on the inside of his visor, while Harrison narrates. "Snart and Rory stole a prototype military supply core" said Harrison. "What do they want with a glorified charger?" asked Bart, "The two are thieves Impulse, they like money, most likely selling to the highest bidder", answered Harrison. As Bart speed reads the last piece of information, he returns to his com link. "Okay think I'm up to speed, thanks Harry!" said Bart. "Don't call me Har--" said Harrison, cut off as Bart cuts the connection. Bart looks out at the city and bolts in.

Bart runs through the streets of Gotham, eventually running up a building. "Okay if I was two escapees on the run, where would I go?" said Bart, surveying the city. As Bart is about to run, he hears a scream from below. He looks at the bottom of the next building to see a bald man dragging a woman into an alley. "Oh crap" said Bart, speeding towards the alley. Bart stops behind the man. "Let her go!" demanded Bart. The man lifts his knife to stab the woman. In the blink of an eye, the woman and the knife have left his clutches. Bart sets the woman down away from the man and throws away the knife. "Go, get to safety!" said Bart. As the woman ran off, Bart turns to face the man. "Y-you stopped me from getting t-the mark!" said the man, in a creepy manner. Bart looks to see the man is covered in cuts. "Y-you will JOIN THE REST!!" shouted Victor Zsaaz, lunging toward Bart. Bart quickly moves out of the way, sending Zsaaz tumbling. Zsaaz growls as he swings a sharp object at Bart. Bart quickly dodges every swing and lands a punch into Zsaaz's stomach.

As Zsaaz falls to the ground, a light shines into the alley. "Freeze!" came a voice, "Don't move!" came another. Bart puts his hand up to block the light, he sees two detectives pointing guns at him. "Hey take it easy I just stopped him" said Bart. "Lower your gun Bullock, it's Kid Flash" said Jim Gordon, lowering his weapon. "Uh no, it's Impulse" said Bart, slightly offended. "There's another speedster, great" said Bullock. Bullock walks up to the downed Zsaaz and cuffs him. "Oh there was a woman who was--" said Bart, cut off by Jim, "Don't worry son we found her, she ran into us" said Jim, putting his hand on Bart's shoulder. "If you don't mind me asking son, what brings one of Flash's people to Gotham?" asked Jim. Bart clicks a button on his arm that displays an image of the case. "Captain Cold and Heatwave escape prison with this...thing" said Bart, as Gordon looked close.

"Bullock, take care of Zsaaz, I'm heading with the kid" said Gordon. Bart looks surprised at Gordon, "Uh no offense sir but, I think this is out of your league" said Bart. Gordon smiles and motions Bart to follow him. Up top the GCPD building, Bart stares at the Bat Signal. "So...did he make it or...?" asked Bart. Gordon sighs, "No, we built it so we can call him" said Gordon, in a deadpan tone. As Bart goes goes to ask his 18th question, a voice comes from above. "You called" said the voice. Bart and Gordon turn and look up to see three shadows. Bart smiles as he makes out the shapes of his friends. Red Robin, Spoiler and Orphan drop down in front of them. Bart sees Gordon frown. "Where's Batman?" asked Gordon. "He's on a mission with the League so he sent-- wait, Impulse?!" said Tim, seeing Bart.

Bart smiles as he bro hugs Tim. "Sup bro, wassup?!" said Bart. Gordon pinches the bridge of his nose, "Children" sighed Gordon. "So what brings you here?" asked Stephanie. Bart presses a button on his gauntlet and the other three receive a message. "So all the info's there, but the fast version is that Captain Cold and Heatwave are selling some military tech in Gotham" said Bart. The three Bat heroes look at each other and then back at Bart. "Okay let's get to it, thanks Commissioner" said Tim, as the four teens leapt off the building. "Man my job gets weirder and weirder" said Jim.