Chapter 1

A/N: a quick disclaimer, that our girl Olivia (the main lead) is gonna be a bit rude and bitchy at first (to a certain someone), so pls don't get annoyed because she will have a change of heart later on*smirks*.
__________________________________

I walk through the spacious corridors of my school, taking small and steady steps. The voices of the students are heard and echoed throughout the huge building. Students laughing, yelling or even fighting over small things.

It's amusing to watch them, really. But that doesn't mean that it's not frustrating for someone like me, who doesn't like noisy people. I know I should mind my own business, but how can I help myself from not eavesdropping at a girl's fangirling over a -she said and I quote- 'flaming hot jock member', when she's practically screaming about him? How can I not stare at the couple making out, when it's basically infront of everyone?

Ew, that's disgusting.

It's too early in the morning for this.

You get my point now, right? Being in a private school might seem luxurious to some people but trust me, there's not much of a difference. Despite the fact that most students are total snobs, thinking too mighty of themselves. But at least they are minding their own business. Most of them, at least.

I know it might sound cliché but it's a common thing here for students to hang out with people of their own clique. For example, there's the music clique, where the students there seem to be fine, I guess. They don't seem to talk much and are mostly  focused on their subject. Thankfully for me, their clique iss not noisy.

Continuing on, there's the dance clique. It's more like a cheerleading team, so you can understand when I say that these kids are hyper energetic, to the point they can annoy you. Those cheerleaders are everywhere, cheering for nothing in particular and shoving their pompoms in your face. And let's not forget the mini skirts. I'm not really into sports that much, so I wouldn't cheerlead for the jock team even if they paid me to do so.

Speaking of which, the jocks are another clique of our school. A very famous one I might add. The girls are drooling over those boys all day everyday, non-stop. Sometimes I wonder who raised these girls, like, can't they just fangirl peacufully in a corner like a normal human being? Do they have to go overboard, hovering over them and complimenting their 'nice' biceps as they are always say?

Don't get me wrong, I love some good biceps. But I don't go grabbing onto them for dear life.

And for lastly, it's my clique. The art class. Yeah yeah it might sound boring but it's definitely not. For me at least. Just like the music clique, ours is normal as well. No fangirling, no show-offs or anything. Well apart from my friend Mia.

She's a total fangirl, but it's because of her bubbly personality. She's with me in the art class and she constantly rants  about how she finds this boy cute and the other one hot. And I just sit there waiting for her to stop, knowing that it is pointless trying to stop her. I don't mind though, because I've gotten used to her rants.

I also have another best friend, but she's in the music class. Her name is Ava and she is nothing like Mia. She's short-spoken and doesn't bother anyone as an introvert. She can be savage and upfront sometimes, but once she warms up to you she's a total sweetheart. The three of us are kind of opposite. Me being the sarcastic one of the group, Mia the bubbly fangirl and Ava the quite one. Surprisingly though, we somehow bonded with each other and we are inseparable. I've known them for years.

We are all juniors in High school. However, we haven't  considered studying hard for the scholarship the colleges offer to the top students of each clique.