Part 12

You decided to move in with Taehyung within a week. It was a tough decision.

"Y/n, I think you both can't meet for a while, we found that your hospital's director is the one who constantly bugging us", Jimin said.

"Him? He has links with Mafia?",you asked.

"How do you think your hospital is doing so well, admist the price hike and also always No:1 in research", he asked. "It's something called Government funding and from funds",you said.

"The miscellaneous funds are actually tax leviations, he has a criminal mind and he does everything so well. You need not show the source of donations to the government, they are using that as a loop hole. The medicines and drugs are purchased illegally", he explained everything to you.

You heard everything and your jaw dropped. "I am afraid that you both can't meet for a while", he finished. "What if she resigns and move in with us?", Taehyung asked. "It's possible then", he said.

"Hey! Wait! What will I do after loosing my job?",you asked. "We have no choice y/n, if he comes out often to meet you, then you both will be in trouble, also I saw one of our enemy's guy roaming inside your hospital like a worker there", he said.

You understood the problem. "But, Tae I can't be like that, you know, what will I do ? I can't be freeloader", you said.

"Y/n, you are not a free loader or someone else, it's me y/n, we will figure out soon, either you can work in different hospital or something, till that wait, will you?", He asked, cupping your cheeks.

You had no choice. You asked for a week's time to settle everything. You came up with an excuse that you are going on a vacation and don't know when you would be back.

As you expected Jin didn't buy your lies. He knew you so well. You somehow convinced him. You submitted your resignation and everything processed.

You had some money you saved for yourself. It was the last day from the hospital. Your sudden glow up didn't go unnoticed by Jin and Jungkook. You bid farewell to both of them.

You rushed home, honestly you were excited. You can finally be in his arms. Taehyung was already waiting in front of your house.

"Baby!", you hugged him for a good minute. "Shall we?", He asked. You nodded happily. You saw Taehyung's gaze falling on someone behind you.

You turned to look around it was Jungkook and Jin. "Who is this y/n?", Jin asked you. "Your ex right?", Jungkook questioned you. You gulped. "Y/n! Seriously!", Jin asked.

"First, everyone come inside I will explain", you said. Jin was folding his arms and standing as if he was demanding an explanation right then.

Jungkook was genuinely confused why Jin was so serious. When Jin broke the news that he was Mafia, Jungkook was super confused why would you still accept him.

Well, love can't be explained. "Jin! I know what you are thinking, but I love him", you said. Taehyung was standing a little far away and witnessing these.

"Love? Are you in your right mind y/n? This will ruin your whole life", he said. "Jin, I know the consequences, but I believe that he will protect me, I will be safe", you said.

"Safe? How? Like you both almost died in a blast?", Anger was visible in his tone. Taehyung couldn't even defend himself. "Are you that desperate to ruin her life? I thought that you left her for good", he spoke to Taehyung.

"Jin, I was the one who went to him, I was the one who wanted him back", you teared up.

Jin rubbed his temples in frustration. "Y/n, you are not the y/n whom I used to know all these years, I know you for more than 5 years, but I feel like you are going on a wrong path", he said.

"Y/n, I don't know what happened exactly, but if Jin is insisting so much, I think you should listen to him, you have one life y/n", Jungkook said.

"Exactly, I have one life, I want to be with him", your tears spilled. Taehyung came towards you and held your hands. "I will take care of her, I promise", he said.

Jin didn't even respond to him. "I sincerely wish that you will have a good life y/n, Jungkook ah, let's go", they both left just like that.