Memory

George woke up, he did what he always does in the mornings. He brushed his teeth, washed his face, ate breakfast and got on his pc. He logged on his computer and pulled up Minecraft. He went into the Dream smp server and was just running around bored. George wanted to visit Dream in prison but was hesitant about what was gonna happen. He made an appointment with Dream for next week. George was preparing on what he wanted to say. Soon enough he mastered it and was ready.

The next week

George woke up and did his usual reunion, he went on his computer but was nervous and sweaty. He got on the smp and headed to the prison. Sam started to interview George. There was a question that made George overthink.

"Do you think Dream deserves to be in prison?" Sam said to George

George looked at Sam and then looked over to his left staring at the floor he then looked back at Awesamdude. He hesitated and said yes with a stutter. He then was searched by Sam to make sure he didn't bring anything with him. When they got to the falling lava George started sweating and got extremely nervous. George heard humming, he knew that song. It was a song Dream and George loved.

"Hey Sam, I don't think I want to do this."

Sam looked at George with a surprised looked.

"Are you sure?" Awesamdude was confused because nobody has ever backed out.

"Yes, you can rise the lava."

George eyes started to water and he went back waiting for Sam to let him out. Dream only stood there while the lava rises up and his eyes also started to water. He went back to his clock and stared at it in sadness.

TBC.