Smile

George had gotten out of the prison and was just standing outside staring at the empty night sky. Soon a familiar voice came behind him.

"What are you doing out here by yourself George?" 

George looked behind himself only to see ranboo. He turned his body so he could talk to him properly.

"I came to visit dream, but I couldn't face him."

Ranboo looked at George and smiled. "Don't pressure yourself George, the time will come :)"

Before George could say anything, ranboo was gone. He looked around but didn't see anyone.

"Why did that smile seem..familiar?" George rubbed it off and went to his hobbit-house he made. He remembered that it was burned down, so he had practically had nowhere he could stay. He started to sprint to Karl's place and got some wood on the way. Once he got there Karl was talking to Quackity.

"Oh, hey gogy!" Karl said walking towards him.

"What's up Karl :]"

Karl stopped for a moment and looked at George, he then backed up a little before Sapnap interfered. 

"Hey, gogs."

George smiled at Sapnap. 

"What are you doing here?" Sapnap asked George.

"I came to visit dream, but I backed out at the last minute." Sapnap looked at George and smiled

"Don't worry George, soon it'll be the right time for you."

Tbc.

_____________

Sorry its short,  im trying to make it good and understandable