Day off

Y/N P.O.V:

I woke up to the sunlight my H/L  H/C hair shined bright in it. I quickly get up and saw my roommate. That should be sasha i thought. I woke her up aswell she opens her eyes and the first thing she said is who are you? Do you have meat or 'tatoes?? I quietly chuckled im Y/N you should be sasha right? And no i dont have any of those. But today is day off if you didnt knew she looked at me with a what-are-you-trying-to-tell-me look. I saw this and i said: and thats why we got a lot of smashed potatoes. I smiled at her as her face brightens up she hugged yes im sasha and i have a question... she hesitated first but then spoke quiet and slow can we get 'tatoes?..? I laughed and nodded. We got dressed in our uniforms and headed to the messhall. A lot of cadets were there. There was levi, commander erwin, mikasa and eren but hanji was still on her trip i guess. I was about to go to mikasa and eren as sasha asked me if i would like to go with her to the table i nodded and thought: it couldnt be that bad to make new friends. We sat down. Me beside her, a boy with blond hair sat next to me aswell im very small and he is too but he is smaller so i had to look a bit down on him. He gave me a smile and said: hi!, im armin, and you? Im Y/N i said while smiling to him. He had middle long blond hair he looks like a coconut tho but he seems nice. Towards me was a empty place. Suddenly a boy with a horse face appeared. He sat down wassup. Im jean and you are a hot girl. I hate those boys i shot him a short death glare. My old me from the underground suddenly comes up again. I said hmm so my name is Shut-Up and my last horse-face and if you think im hot then you should get a mirror because then you are going to see a face full of ugliness. That hopefully will turn you down. I heard a low chuckle as i caught levi walking to his table with a cup of tea. It was very hot, good for him so he could hide his chuckle if he wanted to. I turned back to the table and we started eating.

Later that day~

We were outside, suddenly a carriage shows up, and hanji walked out i was sooo happy to see her we knew eachother for like 1? 2 days? But i liked her (as a friend ;)  ) i ran over to her and gave her a hug she quickly hugged back. Before I could say something, she screamed at all of the cadets and superiors:

listen guys i dont care if you want or not today its day off.. that meannsssssssssss  a PARTEYYYYY IN THE MESSHALLLLLL !!!! She screamed like a fangirl now she was fangirling around. She put her together and cleared her troath: sooooo all of you are invited and you H A V E  to come and bring a partner  !!!!! Aight have to go toodles she waved a goodbye and now she was away. Sounds like there was a party today. And i didnt know who to choose or who could asked me. If its that horseface jean. I will definitely not hesistate to punch him. But for now i have to go to sasha and hanji to find a dress.