chapter 1

Hey guys this is chapter 1 I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think. I picture Candice King as Madison. Also this is my first book and werewolf book so please if there is anything wrong let me know but please no hate or mean comments I already have a lot to deal with anyway on with the first chapter.

edited

--------------------------

  Madison POV

BEEP    BEEP       BEEP     BEEP

     "Ugh" I groan as I hear my alarm go off. " Why are you so loud" I say as I slap the alarm clock off. I get off my bed and go into the bathroom and take a quick shower before school. Oh and by the way I think I should tell you who I am. Well my name is Madison Hernandez. I'm 17 my birthday is in a week. I have blonde curly/wavy hair that goes up to my shoulders. I have blue-green eyes and I'm 5'8. I also have 3 siblings 2 overprotective brother and a sister. I'm the younger one sadly. The younger one of my brothers name is Jacob, he is only a year older than me he is 19. He has blonde short hair and green eyes. The older brother's name is Aiden and is 20, has brown long hair and blue eyes. My sister's name is Kayla and is 21 with long brown hair with green eyes. My mom died do to a rouge attack when I was 4 so I don't remember much of her only that her  name was Kate and she had short blonde hair with green eyes. My dad's name is Jackson and he has short brown hair with blue eyes. Anyway enough about my family. I go down stairs to see Jacob and Aiden hitting each other right in front of the food.

   " Hey dipshits not in front of the food!" I yell. I hear my sister snicker I turn and see her on the counter with her iPhone 11 pro max. I glare at her and she said "what?" I roll my eyes and say " you know your no help laughing and sitting on your ass right?" she smiles brightly at me showing her white teeth " I know, I like to sit on my ass and do nothing, I might break a nail and we all don't want that happening do we?" I ignore her and turn to my dumb brothers to see they have scared facial expressions. I laugh cause I know they are scared of me. I go to my dad that is putting the food on plates and kiss him on the cheek.

"Hey dad, you know you have annoying kids?" I say to him as he puts down the last plate. "I know, I have 4 of then and they all drive me insane" He told me smiling. I roll me eyes at my whole family. I swear my family is so annoying sometimes. We all finished eating and my sister drove us to school. The boys took there own car. I was sad that I didn't have a car. I can drive but me not having a car does nothing . We got to school and when I get out the car I hear wolf whistles.

(This is what she's wearing ↓)

(She has iPhone 12 with this case)

(Her nails)

(Her nails)

I roll my eyes at the boys and walk into the building with my sister. "Hey,  did you know the alpha and beta of the red stone pack are coming here because they are both looking for their mates . Also maybe one of then is your mate." Kayla said to me as we walk to our lockers. I gave her the "are you being serious" look and she just laughed. Then a question popped in my head. "So are they coming to this school today or what?" She had her thinking face on and then looked at me and said" Yes and no" I just looked at her and rolled my eyes at her then, I heard a voice in my head that I had not heard from all day "hey you know your sister can be right I can already picture our mate in my head" my wolf rose said. "Wow you said something ,I haven't heard from u all day and then when we are talking about mates you come running back to me huh" I say back to her. After that I just block her off and ask Kayla "What do you mean by yes and no?" She replied by saying "yes they are coming to our school for a bit, I don't know how long though, and to answer your other question no they are coming tomorrow." As she is done saying that she closes her locker and goes to her first class. Tomorrow is going to be a fucking mess that's just my guess. I open the block from my wolf and ask her" what if one of then is our mate but I'm not even 18 yet I won't know until Friday, I have a whole week ugh!" I ramble " Madison you have to relax if they are our mate yay if they aren't then we keep looking. Also I think we will know if they are our mate or not, even if you aren't 18 yet." Rose said calmly. I think for a couple seconds then go to my first class and think about tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------

 Word count : 1,057

 Yay first chapter done sorry this took so long I have lots to do and also I was waiting to see if anyone will read it. Any way hoped you liked it comment, vote, and follow. Let me know if you have any questions or if I messed up on something. Lastly no hate please this is my first book and I am trying my best. Alright bye see u next chapter. I LOVE YOU ALL :)