The Resurrection Ceremony pt.1

AN: Pic is made by me. The pic is of Luigi possessed by Super Dimentio. Nice idea for the pose LuigiDaisy! This chapter is gonna be VERY long so I'm splitting it into 2 parts ^W^

Daisy's POV:

I trudged along with an unconscious Mario in tow. I tried not to bruise him any more than he already was. I followed the Mr.L imposter until we reached the cave. We walked inside and saw Dimentio floating around with the Dark Prognosticus and a lighter-colored book I didn't recognize.

Super Dimentio: Dimentio, why do you have the Light Prognosticus?

Dimentio flinched and almost made the books drop out of the air.

Dimentio: I discovered that the spell to recover the Chaos Heart would be better performed if a certain spell from the Light Prognosticus aided me.

Super Dimentio appeared to buy it. He walked over to me and picked up Mario, then threw him next to Peach. I winced as I could hear some form of bone crack. They were both starting to stir, unfortunately, they might both be awake for the 'ceremony'. Super Dimentio turned to face Dimentio.

Super Dimentio: Are you ready for the resurrection ceremony?

Dimentio: Give me a few moments to prepare...

Super Dimentio nodded and walked off to Mr.L's room. I ran up to Dimentio.

Daisy: Do you have the clone ready?

Dimentio motioned for me to follow him. He floated over to a pedestal that was not there when I left earlier, it was filled with inky black water. He thrust his hand in and pulled out a mannequin-looking body by the scruff of the neck. It had no features, no nose, eyes, mouth, ears, or anything. Dimentio lowered it back into the cloudy water.

Dimentio: The vessel is prepared. It is as blank a slate as a bleached whiteboard.

Daisy: I hope this works...

Dimentio: There is one problem I would like to bring to your attention. The combination of spells that I must use requires a strong love connection of the lost soul to a soul that is currently living.

Daisy: What?! Why?!

Dimentio: The promise of love can beckon forth even the most lost of souls. For this spell to be complete, the lover simply places their lips upon the others, and voila! They are back to living. With blood from the 'man in green,' the vessel will be made whole in his image and be able to contain a soul. But who will be called forth from the depths of the soul realm, I cannot say.

Daisy: So how can we guarantee we bring back Luigi and Mr.L and not Super Dimentio?

Dimentio: Unfortunately, we will need to take a risk. Like gambling on a high-stakes stock market.

I sighed. Why was I putting so much trust in a clown?

My thoughts and our conversation got interrupted by Super Dimentio walking back out of his room. He now had on one of those fancy collar pieces. Dimentio seemed to choke on laughter when he saw him. Super Dimentio walked up to us.

Super Dimentio: Ready?

Dimentio: Yes, L, get the prisoners.

Super Dimentio walked off at a brisk pace, he didn't suspect a thing. Dimentio levitated the Light and Dark Prognosticus next to the pedestal facing open to the pages he was going to use.

Dimentio: When I chant the last spell, I need you to prevent the L imposter from getting away. Think that you can handle that, Princess?

I scoffed at him.