A walk in the park

At the park, Marinette hooked Franklin on a leash and go for a little walk, he go behind a tree and pee for a little bit, then he came back and go up to Marinette and panted too, she rub his head and pick him up, he lick her face, she chuckled.
Marinette: Okay, okay. Let's get you home. It's close to your dinner time.
???: Marinette? *Marinette turned around and she see Luka.*
Marinette: Hi, Luka. What are you doing here? *She keep holding Franklin.*
Luka: I come here sometimes after my delivery job. Who's this? *He pet her dog.*
Marinette: This is Franklin. He's an Australian Shepherd. *Franklin smell Luka's hand and he lick it a little bit and Luka scratched behind his ears.*
Luka: He likes me.
Marinette: He likes everybody. *Franklin cubble on my chest.* I'm about to take him home. I gotta go. Bye. *She walk away, but Luka touched her shoulder, she looked at him.*
Luka: Marinette, are you okay?
Marinette: Ye-yeah. Why you ask?
Luka: Just that... Adrien rejected you today.
Marinette: How did you know about that?
Luka: Well... Juleka told me that you confessed to him and he rejected you.
Marinette: (Wonder how the news travelled fast?) How did you find that out?
Luka: Juleka told me before I had the chance to talk to you about that. You okay?
Marinette: Yeah... I'm alright. I'll just... stop thinking about it.
Luka: Okay. If you feel like talking about it, just tell me, okay?
Marinette: Okay. *Franklin whined a little bit, Marinette scratch his ears and he panted.* I better take him home. Bye.
Luka: Bye. *Marinette walk home with Franklin, Luka signed and he looked at Marinette, he knows she's not okay because this has Adrien written all over it. But he's hoping she'll be okay and not get akumatize for being sad.*