102.

Her.

Week passed by. 

Tini is healthy and as energised and cheerful as ever. Bambinos are well and happy too. Angelica and Ariana are now full 2 months old and we celebrated the small, nevertheless important and merry date by having lovely family dinner in our restaurant, going for a nice stroll in the park, playing lots of games and having wonderful reading time all together. 

Today is Monday and I have to go to work due to significant meetings that I kept rescheduling, not wanting to leave twins, but seems like I have no option. Leonardo has to go to the warehouse too as he has chief tasks to deal with and kept putting them off too. All in all, today is dedicated to work as we want to solve all issues now and stay at home for the next month, just like we planned. 

Leo drove our eldest kids to school and triplets to their pre-school program, now being at the warehouse. I am finishing up getting ready by adding touch-ups to my makeup and spraying my perfume on my neck and wrists. In addition to that, I am FaceTiming my best friend. 

"I cannot believe you look like that, being almost 31 and mum of 9 kids."- stated in bewilderment Gretchen, being in my salon in Portugal, getting her nails done and drinking coffee. 

"Was that supposed to be a compliment or insult?"- I wondered, giggling in amusement, and took lavish, big bag to put twins' things in it. 

"Oh, most definitely a compliment. Look at that ass, waist, boobs and damn, that flat and toned stomach. Girl, you are killing it."- she stated with merry smile as I smiled, blushing.

"We make fine-ass duo."- she remarked cheerfully as we laughed wholeheartedly.

As we conversed wholeheartedly, catching up on the latest news, I packed for the long day, taking my and girls' necessities, which turned out to be a lot when combined. 

"I still wonder how often you get it and how good his D might be that you gave birth to 9 kids, who miraculously are so well-behaved and polite."- spoke Gretchen with goofy smirk, knowing well that I will blush. 

"Stop thinking about my love life."- I told her as she laughed. 

"But you look so cute when you get shy."- she commented, giggling in amusement, as I blushed even more.

Soon we exceed byes as I had to dress twins.

"Ciao, mie piccole principesse."- I cooed my sweetheart, smiling in joy at their beautiful faces and winsome giggles. (Hello, my little princesses.) 

I changed their diapers and dressed them for the day - white Givenchy onesies with small black bow in the middle of the neckline, matching coat and shoes. Shortly I brushed their hair and picked them up, easily holding them as they are small, and laid them in the seats, which detach and attach to the white, cosy, beautiful and posh stroller; seats can be used as car seats too.

As I headed out with them, guards took my bag and fixed the stroller in the trunk of the black Bentley. I fixed girls in the car and sat next to them, playing with my little angels. 

"Ciao, amore. How are you?"- I spoke happily, answering the call from the love of my life, adoring it when he calls me randomly to check on me or to just talk to me about nothing in particular. 

"Ciao, bambina. Better now that I heard your sweet voice. How are you, la mia bellezza?"- replied warmly Leo, making my heart flutter. 

"Great. Girls and I are on our way to the headquarters."- I answered happily, playing with our twins. 

"That's wonderful, angel. How are our little sweeties?"- spoke lovingly Leonardo as I smiled in contentedness. He is the most caring husband and father to our kids.