Chapter 1 》Entrance Exams

((This oc is my persona, including other oc's that are my friends' personas! Please no hate! Thank you <3))

((Most if the art in the story is my art, DO NOT STEAL PLEASE AND THANK YOU))

'PRESENT MIC talking'

______________________

"You nervous, Kimoto?" A male with shaggy blonde hair asked a girl who was starting her Entrance Exams at Ua.

This boy is Josh Ito, and the girl is Alison Kimoto. Josh was walking Alison to the school, her parents wanted him to drag her there because they 'trust' him, even though he's literally her drug dealer.

Alison Kimoto is the daughter of Proheros: Sorcerer and Eclipse. Sorcerer is her father who is part of the top 10 Prohero. His name is Hiro Kimoto and his quirk is telekinesis.

Then her mother Eclipse, she wasn't as popular as her husband but is close to the top 10. Her name is Ayame Kimoto, and her quirk is Orb.

Alison has her father's quirk...

"KIMOTO ALISON!"

Her quirk: Telekinesis! She can lift objects and any living thing, she can only use her quirk with her eyes and mind, red mist will form on her eyes! If her eyes are covered, she can't activate it! But if she uses her power to lift up HUGE objects like tall buildings: She will end up with a nosebleed and will cough up blood!

"I don't really wanna do this shit." Alison said, scratching the back of her neck.

Josh looked down at the girl...

"ITO JOSH!"

His quirk: Daymare! He can summon any mythical monster from out of his shadow! He can summon about 3-4 monsters at a time! But if he uses his quirk in the dark, the monsters are difficult to control them!

He sighed, "I know.. But..." He reached out his hand a pulled her hood off her head, her short curly hair all messy, "... You might make some friends for once."

Alison shot him a look, "And what are you?" She asked, he laughed.

"Your dealer and neighbor."

Ali rolled her eyes, it is true, Alison was a stoner, her parents know but they, well mostly her mom, gets super mad at her. Ali tried to stop so she can make them proud, but she is very addicted.

Anyways, Alison was told to be a hero by her parents. She's a only child, and since her parents couldn't have another baby, her family is now counting on her to be the next hero in the family, you know... to keep the hero family going.

Ali sighed, today she wore...