Chapter 6 》USJ attack!

It was early in the morning, and Alison decided on walking alone to school. She had an oversized black hoodie on over her uniform, her black sunglasses covering her eyes...

Her eyes were a little red from the Marijuana she had early this morning, so of course, she a little high.

Once she was close to UA, she walked inside the building and went straight to her classroom to meet up with Summer and Jasmyn.

She turned the corner, seeing two of her classmates at the vending machines, grabbing a quick snack. It was Denki Kaminari and Eijiro Kirishima.

Kirishima noticed and waved, "Hey Kimoto! Do you know what we're doing in class today?" He asked.

Alison shook her head, "Nah." She said blankly and went up to the drink machine, getting a Dr. Pepper. Then walking away before they could say anything else. She didnt feel like socializing today.

When she got to class, she sat in her seat and slumped. Summer was in front of her, she turned to look at her, noticing that something was a little off..

"Are you high?" Summer asked, Alison chuckled.

"And why do you think that?" She said, Summer shrugs.

"Because you reek of weed and your eyes are red."

Alison smiled and everyone walked into class, the bell rang. After a small lecture from Aizawa, he announced that we are doing rescue training at some building they built.

//Time Skip\\

Everyone got into their hero costumes, Alison looked over at the new girl, her costume was like a kimono...

Alison slowly followed Summer and Jasmyn on the bus, Bakugo was behind her, "GOD! COULD YOU MOVE ANY SLOWER!?" He yelled, he was about to push her but Ali activated her quirk, stopping his hands from moving

Alison turned to look at him, "Don't fuck with me, blondie, I'm not in the mood." She said, then stopped her quirk and went on the bus. Behind Bakugo, Kyllie watched, she giggled quietly to herself.

She knows that Kimoto was high, because she can smell it from afar. She has a dragons sense of smell..

One the way to the location, Kyllie sat alone in the back, she had a nail file, using it to make her nails a lot more sharper. Summer was watching her, she glitched and stood up, going over to her..

"Hey." Summer said, Kyllie stopped and looked up.

"Hey." She said.

"Wanna sit with us?" Summer said, her face had no expression, like always.

Kyllie sat there, she's only here for revenge, not to make friends, "No thanks, I'm not here to make friends." She said.

Summer had no expression but shrugged, "Alrighty." She turned and walked away. Kyllie went back to sharpening her nails.

Her parents and two sisters were murdered by villains, that's why she's here, and that her oldest brother lives in Japan for college, he's her only family now.

The whole bus ride, they talked about who might have the most strongest quirk in this class, they mentioned it was Bakugo, Todoroki and Summer...

The bus made it to the building, Jasmyn anxiously had onto Alison's arm, as they got off the bus with their classmates.

Summer adjusted her wrist bands, they were built so that when she heats up her hands, the heat doesn't go past the bands so she doesn't overheat herself..

The Space Hero, Thirteen, walk up to us, she told us everything about what's inside and what the areas are about.

She talked about her quirk and other things until... The lights started to spark, Jasmyn glitched anxiously.

In the middle of the building, at the fountain, a black hole formed and these strangers began to come out.

Everyone gasped when Aizawa said villains...

Alison was now feeling more sobber at this, knowing they were fucked...