Part 21

Dear diary,
How many times can my heart break before it is fully broken. As I stormed out of the mikaelson mansion, my brain replayed the memory of my parents death over and over again. I slammed the doors behind me without moving a muscle. I could do it all with my mind. And at this moment my mind was a mess. Now that the door had been opened in my memory it couldn't close. As tears ran down my face rain began to pour. I didn't know my way around the town of New Orleans, I stumbled around looking for a place to go. I came across an old cemetery. The tombstones sparkling in the rain. I took I sharp turn as my head pounded. I could feel the spirits inside the tombs, I could hear there voices. They were all deceased witches, blabbering in my mind. I threw my hands on top of my head. Every inch of my body burned. I couldn't make out what they were saying but it had to be something bad. I closed my eyes trying to clam myself. Trying to figure out what was going on. But the rain just came down harder and faster. "Grace" someone called in the distances. I slowly opened my eyes to see Klaus standing in front a few steps away from me. "I told you not to follow me!" I yelled as came lighting crashing down thunder following soon after. Klaus took a step closer to me putting his hand over this face trying to block out the rain. Trying to shield his eyes from the storm. "Klaus stop" I yelled at him, lighting crashing again. But he didn't stop. He continued to walk towards me. I sniffled as the tears I shed began to burn my skin. My knees gave out as I crumbled to the ground. Klaus ran over to me. Holding my in his arms. "What happened in memory? What did you see?" Klaus asked as he wiped my tears away with his thumb a concerned look on his face. But I couldn't form the words. I could only scream.