PROLOUGE😣

(y/n)~ your name 

(l/n)~last name 

( e/c)~ eye color

( f/f)~ favorite food

POWER: 8/5

SPEED:9/5

INTELLAGNCE: 10/5

QUIRK/S:

Godspeed ~ this can let her go faster then anything and she can make what she throw or hit move at the same amount of speed.

draw back ~ there is nun from this quirk

summon~ can summon anything that you can think of that can fight. and it also inhances her abilitys. also summon from things different animes.

drawbacks~ sometimes can make u throw up and make your hair turn red

demon wings ~ you have demon wings and you can fly at a high speed 

drawbacks~ there are no drawbacks

time~ you can move time forward and backwords but cant happen 9 times or you would die

quirk resistance~ no ones quirk can harm you so you are very safe 

Physical Ability

you are physical strong and stronger than all might. it would have to take 10 all mights to beat you. your speed is even fast when you dont use you quirk. when you get hurt it doesnt really hurt you. you have been train to kill so you can manipulate your hand just like killua.

 you have been train to kill so you can manipulate your hand just like killua

Background Story

when I turn 4 thats when my training started plus i got my quirks. i had to learn to become an assassin. my brother tryed to stop my parents from making that choice. but he failed and moved on to become a hero . when i turn 7 i was a offical assassin. ive killed lots and i was cold  hearted i didnt like anyone other than my brother. when i turn 10 my mom made me become a model. my age hit the age 14 my brother moved out, thats when i knew that my life was over my mom used to chained me up and beat me then she would poison my food and she would make me sleep on nails. she would often shock me for 5hours striaght for no reason. my dad made me train longer which was bad. i never made friends. im now 16.

Parent/Sibling info

M/n l/n 

very famous assassin and modal very beautiful and mean.

QURIK: demon 

QUIRK EXPLANTION: anything a demon can do she is skilled with her quirk and she is a hard fighter 

DRAWBACKS: headaches and can passout if she overwork herself.

AGE: 35

appearance

F/N L/N

famous assassin and head of a mafia 

QUIRK:Time 

QUIRK EXPLANTION: can go backward or foward in time 

DRAWBACKS: can get stuck in time and he can passout

age: 38

Appearances

B/N L/N

hero/ modal/ assassin 

AGE: 19

QUIRK: DEMONIC KING 

QUIRK EXPLANATION : he can control elements and sub elements. and sommon all demons and gain there power and can also cont people.

DRAWBACKS: can get bad headaches and can passout.

Appearance