Wolf in class

We saw the girls in class as everyone was in their seats.

Teacher: Everyone today we'll be having a new student joining us today.

The door was opened as we see Dimitri come into the classroom as everyone saw him.

Teacher: Meet Dimitri.

Bully: What a loser.

Dimitri: I'd watch my tone if I were you.

Bully: What are you gonna do punk, tell the principal on me?

Dimitri: I will if you are planning on having yourself expelled.

Ashton: I'd suggest backing off or else Wade.

Wade: *growls* You got lucky wuss.

Teacher: To your seats.

Dimitri then walked to a desk as he saw it was next to Jessica's.

Jessica: Hey you ok?

Dimitri: I'm fine, thank you for asking.

Jessica: Wade is a jerk who picks on people he hates. Especially people who are better looking and smarter than him.

Dimitri: It would appear that he's nothing more than just a pompous brute.

Jessica: We call him Moron Moose.

Dimitri: For his behavior shows that he's not fit for the pride of a moose.

Jessica: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll fit in soon.

Dimitri: I hope so.

Ashton: Most of the time we just call him Moron.

Dimitri: That is more suited for him.

Wade was seen with a straw as he fired a spitball at Dimitri as he then caught it without looking back and flicked it back at Wade hitting him in the face.

Wade: What the?!

Teacher: Is there a problem Wade?

Dimitri: Wade planned to fire a spitball at me.

Wade: How do you even know that? You weren't even looking!

Ashton: You're holding a straw and a spitball is on your face Moron.

Wade: It only happened because he sent it at me!

Teacher: Wade you be staying an hour after class for pinning blame on a student who was minding his own business.

Wade: But-

Teacher: One more word and you'll be going to the principal do you understand?

Wade: Yes teacher.

Teacher: Good. Now open your books to page 394.

Everyone opened their books on the page the teacher said as Dimitri looked at Jessica and a small smile was on his face

Dimitri: Perhaps i'll enjoy coming here.

After class we see Dimitri going to a locker as he was placing his books in it and closed it.

Jessica: Wade I told you before to back off. I'm not into you!

Dimitri looked and saw Jessica with her back against the lockers with Wade being in front of her as Dimitri began to narrow his eyes at the sight of it.

Dimitri: He's wolf meat now.

Dimitri then walked towards them as he grabbed Wade and pulled him away from Jessica.

Dimitri: If Jessica said she isn't interested in you, then she isn't interested in you!

Wade: She's in denial all the ladies love me!