14

"Hello again." The familiar mystical voice said, this time in front of me.
"Wh-who are you?" I asked very curious.
"I thought you would remember at least some things..." the strange figure said.
"What do you want?" I asked stepping closer.
"To repair your memory of course, but time has ran out. Goodbye and have a good day with Kota..."
I awoke to being violently shook.
I got to stop waking up like this...
"Huh, what the heck is going on?" I asked seeing Kotas' expression.
"Y-you we-were thra*Sniffle* thrashing everywhere a-and there w-were tears -hiccup- a-and"
Hmm, what happened. Now I feel bad for Kota.
Have a fun day with Kota.
That's it, I could take him to town before training.
"I'm so sorry I don't know what happened, to make it up to you wanna go to town? We could get ice cream then to the park and maybe there might be a fair we could go to." I said pretending like I'm thinking of something new.
"A FAIR, IVE NEVER BEEN TO ONE A THEY FUN!?" He asked very existed.
"I don't know I've never been to one, I guess we have to find out." I said.
"Can you also leave, I need to get changed." I asked.
"I yeah sorry, I'll meet you downstairs with Shinso." He said walking out the room. I needed to get changed but I also wanted to know what Kaminari wanted.

⚡️ Charge Bolt ⚡️
Hey I just wanted to see if ur ok in your agency

~Y/N~
G morning, I'm doing fine hbu?

⚡️Charge Bolt⚡️
Fine, I'm just having to do some annoying practices on patrol

~Y/N~
Sounds fun, I've had to learn how to disarm people and mountain rescues

⚡️Spark Plug⚡️
Sorry got to go train ttyl
~Y/N~
K byeee
                  Kaminari is offline
                            Y/N is offline
I got changed and went downstairs to find Shinso and Kota talking to each other.
"No, no no no, All Might is better than Eraser Head." Kota said eating cereal.
"Well Eraser Head could erase All Might's quirk." Shinso said getting his coffee.
"But All Might is faster, and Eraser needs to see the person to Erase their quirk. Which means that All Might would win." Kota said then looking at Y/N.
"Y/N! When are we going!?" Kota asked clearly exited.
"Well, I still have training, it's not a holiday you know." I said.
"What's happening?" Shinso asked, confused.
"Wow you are interested, you stoped drinking coffee." I said smirking.
"Don't get cocky." He said then going no back to drinking.
"Well me and Kota are going to the fair as it's our last day today, you can come if you want." I said deciding not to have  breakfast and just tea.
"Sure why not I have nothing else to do."
"Hmph, fineee but All Might is better." Kota said exaggerating the fine as if u was going to change my mind.
~Time Skip ha 🤗~
"Owww, my back hurts..." Y/N with a pout.
"Well at least we defeated Tiger this time." Shinso said completely untouched this time.
"Well I did -ouch-all the work." Y/N said getting interrupted by Kota poking him.
"Can we go noww." He said whining.
"Yeah, let me just grab my phone." Y/N said running upstairs.
~Time skip again hehe~
~Y/N POV~
"THIS IS COTTEN CANDY!?" Kota screamed looking at the pink ball of fluff.
"Yeah, do you want it?" I questioned
"YES PLEASE." He exclaimed at me.
"Haha ok, excuse me can I have three of those." I said pointing at the cotton candy.
"Sure, it seems as though someone is exited, is it your first time here?" He asked Kota.
"YEAH,CAN I PLEASE HAVE THAT FLUFFY THING!?" He said way to exited even for me.
Shinso obviously saw.
"Whoa someone is louder and more excited then you Y/N." Shinso said.
"Oh you just wait..." I said trying to be funny.
"ITS SOOOOOOOO BIG! AHH!" He was screaming now at seeing how big it was.
"Hmm, this will be hard." I said getting worried that someone is more happy then I am.
"Hahaha."
"YOU LAUGHED OH MY GOD I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST A DEPRESSED GRUMPY YOUNG AIZAWA!" I shouted at him, as on cue he just went back to normal.
"Awww is Shinso embarrassed." I said mockingly.
"OMG Y/N HE ATE ALL OF HIS COTTON CANDY IN A WHOLE MINUTE!" Shinso screamed at me looking at Kota who had cotton candy still on his face.
"HA ONLY A MINUTE I CAN DO IT FASTER!" I screamed turning this into a competition.
"We were there for five minutes but then Kota saw a fair ride and just ran off.
"OI KOTA COME BACK DON'T JUST RUN OFF ON US!" I yelled running after. He kept running until he got to the ride.
"A ROLO COASTER! SERIOUSLY KOTA!?" I asked looking at it.
"I think he's too young." Shinso said looking at the age graph.
"Hmmm, well he's tall enough  look five, because he is."(I didn't even know he was five until I looked it up whaaa)
Shinso said looking at the height meter.
"Well I could just use my quirk and make him look taller." I said.
"No his trousers would get wet." Shinso said.
"I have a better plan, I'll use mine and just make him let Kota in." Shinso said clearly using his brain.
"Yeah that seems better." I said.
We walked up to the women who was smiling.
"Hi we would like to go on this ride please." Shinso said.
"Sorry people under ten aren't allowed." She said still smiling.
"No, he's allowed." He said.
"Oh sorry for the inconvenience, just remember to strap in." She said STILL SMILING.
"Why does she keep smiling?" I asked.
"I don't know, I didn't even use my quirk."
"Ehhh, then how did she let us through?" I asked while Kota just just looked at us.
"Oh she was an old friend of mine." He said calmly.
"BUT STILL HEALTH AND SAFETY!" I screamed.
"Oh she reads minds and saw that he was prepared for it."
"How do you know that?"
"Because I I got into her mind to tell her and she spoke to me." He said still calm.
"BUT STILL HEALTH AND SAFETY." I screamed not giving up the point.
"Just shut up the rides going."
"Meh meh meh." I said copying him.
"AHHHHH!" And "WEEEEE!" Could be heard all round as people flew across the fair.
"Was that fun?" I asked Kota who seemed shocked and exited.
"My tummy feels weird." He said.
"BATHROOM NOW!" I said literally picking him up and running to the toilets.
"Ugh blegh." Was all the noises Kota was making. He was in there for a good three minutes.
"Can we go home please Y/N." Kota asked.
"Sure, I'll text Mandalay to pick us up." I said.
"Why do you call her by her hero name?" Kota asked.
"It's just easy right for me, and also I forgot to ask her name hehehe." I said rubbing the back of my neck."
"Oh, that's funny." He said.
"Oh, I see her coming now, do you want to watch a movie instead tonight though?" I asked Kota.
"Sure, it sounds fun." He said.
"And you don't get a choice Shinso your coming with us because we have to finish our day together.
"Ugh fine, but we're watching what I want." He said.
"No no no no I don't want Kota and I to feel depressed." I said.
"Kota can choose the movie as we won't get anywhere." I said climbing into the car.
~Time Skip~
We had got home and explained what happens to Kota and asked if we could watch a movie, and they if they could join and what happened is that Shinso and Tiger fell asleep first as we watched Frozen and Frozen 2 twice.  Then Pixie-Bob and Kota at the same time, with Mandalay and I left alone, she had said she was tired and immediately went to sleep.
I had yet again got a text from Kaminari at midnight and I was too tired for that and slept.

BYE BYE, HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
WORD COUNT:1404