𝑨 𝑩 𝑶 𝑼 𝑻 𝑴 𝑬

" 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 "

🐰🌸🐰

FULL NAME
kim ( originally jeon ) jungkook

NICKNAMES
jungkookie , kookie , bunbun , little one , little bunny , baby number 1 , moondrop

AGE
5

GENDER
male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
tf hes five -

ZODIAC SIGN
virgo

FAMILY
biological mother - jeon jangmi

biological father - jeon kihyun

adopted mother - kim seokjin

adopted father - kim namjoon

adopted brother - kim jung - hyun

uncles - kim yoongi and jung hoseok

cousins - kim jimin and kim taehyung

aunt - kim cheonsa

second cousin - ' uncle ' wonho

LIKES
jungkook isnt a picky 5 year old : he loves his family the most , especially his older brother who he adores more than anything in the world . he loves playing with his older cousins , especially taehyung since he was so cool !

cuddling with his dear appa is his favourite thing to do - he had angel wings that jungkook sometimes uses as a blanket and since they're so fluffy and soft , they provide some sort of protection for him .

cooking with his eomma is another one of his favourite things - jungkook knows his eomma can do everything and he strives to be as hardworking ( and rich ) as he is

his favourite film is mulan , mainly because of mushu : jungkook gets entertained by practically anything which made him a blessing for his parents ( not that they wouldnt love him either way ! )

DISLIKES
jungkook does not like being away from his dear hyungie for too long , jung - hyun was jungkook's guardian and protector - without him jungkook felt scared and unsafe ( unless he was with his parents of course )

he hates his biological parents - when he and jung - hyun were kidnapped his parents would hurt him and make the poor boy say mean things , thankfully they were both rescued by their awesome uncles !

PETS
a cojack puppy called cooky , the loyalist puppy in the world

PETSa cojack puppy called cooky , the loyalist puppy in the world

PERSONALITY TYPE
enfp

FAVOURITE MOVIE
mulan

FAVOURITE SONG
umbrella by rihanna ( because that is his eomma's favourite song and he likes the lyrics )

POSITIVE TRAITS
one noticable trait about jungkook is his selflessness - as long as his family is okay then he doesnt mind getting hurt , to him its pretty normal but it did worry his parents .

jungkook is so enthusiastic about a lot of things , weirdly mainly about ducks . there was just something amazing about those animals - any animal really .

jungkook is so kind , when he hurt his hyungie he felt guilty for weeks on end , even started having nightmares because of it . he gives and gives and gives and never expects to recieve anything back , just as long as everyone else is happy .

NEGATIVE TRAITS
as any 5 year old is - jungkook is very clingy . he doesnt like being in a room without his big brother or anyone else really . he relies on other people to be with him constantly in case he gets kidnapped again or gets into trouble .

jungkook is also super naïve . for a year , he was convinced that mermaids were real , it got so bad that whenever the family would go to the beach he would bring some of seokjin's necklaces to try and give to the mermaids so they would talk to him leading to quite an angry seokjin and an upset jungkook .

🐰🌸🐰