•|2|•

It was the morning after the Jimmy fallon interview and I was getting endless press attention after I publicly came out.

I was scared because this could affect my work which is devastating to even think about.

I then got a phone call.
I looked at my phone and it was a number I didn't recognise,I thought some idiot paparazzi had found my number and was calling for an interview.

But in fact when I picked it up there was a woman who had a cute Irish accent.
She said "hello is this Y/n L/n?".

I said "yeah who is this?".

She said "it's Rose Weil,I heard you mention my name on Jimmy fallon last night and how you wanted to potentially work with me".

I said "yeah I did,wait is this a prank call?".

She said in a high pitch voice "no it's really me...Rose Weil I just wanted to call and ask if we could meet up maybe?".

I was so excited "yes I'm sure we can arrange something,I'm in America for the rest of this week and then I'm flying back to the uk!".

She sounded happy "I'm actually in America now,could we meet up on Thursday?".

I practically screamed "Yes!,I know the perfect restaurant!".

It was Thursday afternoon and me and rose had spoke before Thursday and we had decided to meet at 2:30.
We met at a small local restaurant.
She was already there when I arrived.

When I walked over she tried to shake my hand but I went in for a hug.
We hugged for a little longer than intended.
When I pulled away I noticed she was blushing a little.

We both sat down and I said "hello mrs Weil!".
She said "oh no I'm miss Weil,but call me Rose!".
I smiled "no husband?".
Her eyes widened "oh no I don't like men,they annoy me!".
I started to laugh I even snorted.
I was so embarrassed "I'm sorry!".
She smiled and said "don't be,it's cute!".
I blushed.
"So why did you want to meet?".
She said "the met gala is coming up right?".
I nodded "yeah it is,this year I've been invited but I need a designer...I was kind of hinting on the Jimmy fallon show hoping you would see it and maybe be my designer?".

Her face lit up "of course miss L/n,I would love to!".
I looked at her "you can call me Y/n don't worry about this miss L/n business!".

I had to call my mum and tell her straight away,Rose Weil was big in the 90s and my mum had been a big fan of hers.