i i i .

Aurora Romano POV:

After looking over the entire family, I can definitely tell that I have some kind of relation with them because I look almost exactly alike to one of the girls sitting at the other end of the table.

"I mean are you going to introduce them or what Mom?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"So this is the Roman-" Mom started

"THE WHAT FAMILY!" I yelled cutting her off.

"Oh my fucking god, this is my real family, what the hell. You're trying to bring me home aren't you? I knew something was going on when you called me in the middle of doing something very important." I said shocked.

Alexandra Romano POV:

Jenny started speaking, "This is the Roman-,"

Then suddenly Aurora cut her off, "THE WHAT FAMILY!" She already knew what she was going to say and she looks really mad. I miss my sister so much but I didn't expect her to look like this. She's gorgeous and you can definitely tell that she's like mom.

Aurora started speaking in a hushed tone and I can tell she's mad.

Aurora Romano POV:

Oh God I can't do this. I need to get out of here like now. They left me. They gave me away. I can't be here I need to leave. I started walking out the door when I heard mom call me "Where do you think you are going young lady?"

"Necesito irme antes de volverme loca y matar a uno de ellos. Sabes quienes so y que hacen?" She nods, "Exactamente, sabes quien soy y que puedo hacer asi que por favor dejame irme? Y no les digas quien soy." And with that I walk out to look for someone to kill or at least torture.      (I need to go before I go crazy and kill one of them. Do you know who they are and what they do? Exactly, you know who I am and what I can do so please let me leave? And don't tell them who I am)

Adriana Romano POV (mother):

Aurora is pacing around the room and breathing really hard. She looks exactly like me and Alexandra. We all love her so much and she seems like she hates us.

Aurora gets up and starts walking near the door, and I quietly whisper to Leo, "Dove sta andando" He shrugs and looks towards Jenny. She begins talking to Aurora and we can't understand what they are talking about, but it looks like a heated arguement. (Where is she going?)

It looks like Aurora won the arguement because she walks out and slams the door.

Jenny sits at the end of the table and puts her head in her hands and starts shaking her head. "What happened?" I asked Jenny in a urgent tone.

"She's mad." Is all she says.

"She's extremely mad and probably won't be coming back till tomorrow morning for personal reasons" She says loudly.

"What do you mean she isn't coming back till tomorrow morning?" Matteo asks.

"When Aurora was like 15 she started getting mad at everything, she took her anger out on people or at the gym. She's most likely going to stay at Noah's house, which is like 20 minutes away from here." She says looking directly at Leo

When she finished speaking Leo was growling at the fact that Aurora was spending the night at a boy's house.

"Noah is Oliver and Gabriella Jackson's kid. He is the heir to the American Mafia. He will get the mafia when he turns 21." Jenny says. That's why his name sounds familiar.

"I can assume we are ally's with the American mafia dad?" Stefano asks

Leo nods. "Why don't we just wait till Aurora gets home to have a civilized conversation with her?" I question. Everyone nods their heads and gets ready for bed.

Aurora Romano POV:

After wandering the streets I see 4 guys to my left following me on the other side of the street. Are they freaking stupid. Preying on young girls. Fucking dumbasses.

After walking for 5 minutes they begin to close in on me. Making sure I have my knife and gun ready. I reach behind me and force my knife into the side of the first guys neck.

The second guys comes behind me and tries to punch my stomach key word being tried. I punch him in the stomach and he stumbles back. Grabbing his arm I twist it back and fly my fist towards his jaw and hear a beautiful cracking sound knocking him unconscious.

"I mean come on guys, really ganging up on me? That's not fair." I taunt excitedly.

They both run up to me flying their fists straight for my face. One hits me on the shoulder and the other one has a knife slicing my arm. "Really? Just had to make me bleed!" I yell annoyed.

I punch one guy on the temple and and flip the last guy on his back and stomp with my heel on his no-no area. "Well seems like its no kids for you. oops?" I taunt in his face. "Jut give up!" I punch him on the temple and he falls unconscious.

"Jesus they actually made me break a sweat!" I whisper yell.

Anyways lets leave the bodies there and proceed to walk towards Noah's house.

15 minutes later I knock on Noah's front door feeling drowsy from the loss of blood.

"Jesus Christ what did you do Aurora?" Noah yells in my face.

"Are you going to help me or leave me to die buddy?" I question tiredly.

"Of course I'll help you get inside and sit on the bathroom sink like usual" he says "I'll get you some water." he adds.

Noah finally makes it up the stairs and doesn't even bother to question me because he already knows they're dead. While Noah clean my cuts I begin to feel drowsy.

The last thing I remember before drifting off into darkness is Noah's sweet, angelic voice. Wait ANGELIC voice. What the hell am I talking about I can't think of him like that. Just go to sleep Aurora. Fine I'll go to sleep. Goodnight Subconscious. "Why did my family leave me" I mumble before drifting off into darkness.