Pt.1

"WAKE UP DINGUS!"My sister robin yelled in my ear,ugh. "How to ruin an amazing dream 101."I say with a dead serious face but she just laughed and walked out of the room,idiot.I got out off bed and walked to my closet. "Great!"I say to myself picking up the sweater and jeans I've worn all summer,grinning to myself.

*10 minutes later since I'm lazy

*10 minutes later since I'm lazy.*
Yum!Eggos. "You excited for work?"Robin says smirking,knowing I hate work. "Yeah,right."I say with an eye roll.She chuckles and gets her car keys. "You can eat in the car,now cmon dingus."She says,I nod and got into to the car with robin.

*Arriving at work*
"It's been ten minutes and they're already arguing!"I whisper-shout to myself,rubbing my temples.I roll my eyes and start opening the shop up.

*25 minutes later*
"It's already been 25 minutes and I've had 15 sales!" Steve explains to the curly head boy(who I think his name is Dustin?Dutin?Eh it doesn't really matter.) "hey dingus,It's still your time behind the counter."Robing exclaims with a smug smile,Steve rolls his eyes and gets out of the chair next to the curly head. "Oh and by the way it wasn't you who made the sales,It was me!"She says snobbish like. I knew that was gonna start a argument so I put my headphones on and started listening to queen... well that was until Steve took the headphones off my head and told me it was my time behind the counter. "You're turn!"He says smugly,I give him a fake smile and go to the counter.

*4 hours later*
"it's been 4 hours and still no sales?!" I say kinda yelling to robin,Dustin and Steve. "Hey,I think you'll get a sale soon..well not soon but you know it's the thought that counts!"Steve says and I give him a glare. "I guess I'll take that." "Ugh,He acts like some sort of king!like seriously-"But I was caught off by two girls giggling at my private conversation to myself. "HEY!it's not fu-woah."I say glancing at the pretty brunette,my face probably red as a tomato. "Woah what?"The ginger says next to her. "Nothing!..nothing." I exclaim taking a glance at the brunette. "Uh can we order now?"The girl says next to the brunette says. "Uh yeah yeah sure.What would you both like?"I say a slight smile on my face. "Strawberry and vanilla please!"The girl says(eleven.) "totally." I say quite nervously actually. "So..uh what's your guys names?"I say wanting to just know the brunette. "Maxine but you can call me max."the ginger says. "El,eleven."The brunette says, "cu-cool."I say coughing at the end.

30 secs later*
"There you go ladies!enjoy!"I say with a big smile. I know Maxine said thanks but all I heard was elevens "Thank you."As they were walking out to leave I yelled,"EL,MAXINE WAIT UP."Which caught they're attention..well everyone's attention really but they stopped staring after five seconds. "Here's my number **********,call me."I say directing it at eleven but I don't mind a call from max. "Oh uh,bye."I say quite awkwardly.stupid,stupid mouth. "Bye!"el said,"bye?" Max said. I smiled and turned around.I checked my watch..OMG ITS ALREADY 4:00?!ROBINS PROBABLY WAITING FOR ME AT THE CAR PARK.I ran outside and ran past every car until I reached my sisters. "Oh.my sweet.Jesus."Robin says laughing at me. "Your sweating everywhere!get in the car now!"She says still laughing,I give her the bird and get in,panting.(ew.)

*when we got home*
"Whatcha want for dinner?"Robin says examining the fridge carefully. "I'm not hungry."I say. "I-"Robin says starting a sentence but I didn't hear her since I ran upstairs into my room and started dialling elevens number..
beep*
Beep*
Beep*..

"Hello?" 

Y/n;Heyy bestiee!I hope you enjoyed and I think this was quite a good first chapter but don't be afraid to state your opinions in the comments!Love ya lots-Flaré.