Moving in

Mangrove bay was situated in the south of the UK, everyone here was known for surfing, swimming and just hanging out. It had a lovely beach, with Palm trees situated every 100 yards. Boats were moored up on the usually calm bay. Each one old and rugged and probably not used. The coastal town was small with only a cafe restraunt corner shop and small gym. All together there were probably about 100 residents. Everybody knows everyone, nothing was ever kept a secret for too long. There were the oldies who had been there since the bay had pretty much began and the younger people who come and go all time. There was never any trouble here, honestly a cat getting stuck up a tree was the highlight of the year. Well until recently. Situated just down the road was a slightly bigger coastal town known as robin hood's bay. This place was always full of tourists and unemployment leading to many surfing gangs.  Litter surrounded the area. Guns were not uncommon and shooting were the same. Nobody was safe here.There had always been a past conflict between the two bays as many of the  people from Robin Hoods Bay came to surf the better waves, bringing with them trouble. And with the new family in town this trouble was not going to stop any time soon.