Untitled Part 5

Previously on Perfect Nightmare: Rosa moved over on the bed, smiled and said "Why don't we share this bed, It's way too big for me alone." I just got up off the chair and climbed into the bed with her. I smiled at her and said "You're right, It is way too big for just you." she just smiled back and kissed me. We just lay there for a while, until I noticed Rosa had fallen asleep, so I decided to get some sleep too.

The next day, I woke up and noticed I was lying in a hospital bed. I smiled, remembering last night. I looked to my right and saw Rosa lying there with her head on my shoulder and her right arm across my torso. She looked so peaceful. A nurse came in and smiled at me as she said "I see you didn't need the bed?" I smiled and said "No, I guess not." The nurse then said "I understand, how she feels, wanting her husband close when something so terrible happened to her." I frowned at her and said "I'm not her husband. I was the one who helped her when she got shot. I just met her yesterday." The nurse then said "Oh, I'm sorry, I just assumed you were her husband." I smiled and said "It's alright." 

The Nurse checked Rosa over, making sure she was OK. I just lay there, to afraid to move, in case I woke Rosa up. A couple of minutes later, Rosa started to wake up and eventually opened her eyes and looked straight at me. She smiled, I smiled back as I said "Morning." Rosa smiled at me and stretched as she said "Morning." I smiled and said "How did you sleep?" Rosa smiled back and said "Very good actually. What about you?" I then said "I slept great." Rosa then said "Good." We then heard the door opened and both looked towards the door. Horatio walked in. I got up off the bed and sat in the chair next to the bed. Horatio stood at the bottom of Rosa's bed. Horatio then said "How are you feeling?" 

Rosa smiled and said "Fine, considering. It's definitely not as painful as yesterday." Horatio then said "That's good. I talked to your doctor and he said if you heal well and if you feel a lot better by the end of the week you can go home. I want you to stay with someone, just until you are back on your feet." Rosa rolled her eyes and said "Horatio, I don't need a babysitter, I will be fine." Horatio then said "I know you can look after yourself but I would feel a lot better if you stayed with someone while you are healing." Rosa sighed and said "Fine, I'll stay with Calleigh or-" I then cut in and said "You can stay with me. If you want?" Rosa smiled at me then turned back to Horatio and said with a smile "Or I'll stay with Jesse, OK? You happy now." 

Horatio then said "Yes, Just make sure you keep of your feet, if you are staying with Calleigh or Jesse let them get you what you need OK. You have to take it easy, OK?" Rosa rolled her eyes playfully and said "Okay, I will be fine." Horatio then said "Okay, I better get to work, I will see you later, OK?" Rosa smiled, waved and said "Okay, bye Horatio." Horatio waved then walked away saying "Bye, Rosa, Jesse." I then said "Bye, Horatio." Horatio then walked out the room and down the hall. Rosa turned to me and said "He is so protective. He's like my dad, except my dad's worse." I just smiled at her and said "Well, you were shot, Rosa. I would feel better if you stayed with someone until you were back on your feet." 

Rosa smiled at me and said "You want me to stay with you?" I smiled and said "If you want to then yeah. Or at least until I go to work in a week. You can stay at mine as long as you want but I would want you to at least stay at mine until I have to go to work." Rosa smiled and said "I will stay with you then. Are you sure it's OK?" I smiled, held her hand and said "Rosa, I was the one that asked you." Rosa blushed and said "I know, but I don't want to impose." I then said "You won't be, trust me." Rosa smiled and said "Ok." We talked for a couple of hours, about everything we could think of until Calleigh came in. Calleigh smiled and said "Hey, Rosa. Hey, Jesse." Rosa and I said "Hey Calleigh."