Chapter Five

Friday

Friday

POV: y/n

"Ok, I brought you guys the uniforms from the shop yesterday, I put them in your rooms so hurry and get changed." Grandpa told Hiro, Shinoa, and I as we finished eating breakfast. Today were all going to grandpa's shops to help him out and spend some time with him. Shinoa also came this morning to eat breakfast with us today since she's coming to the shop to help too.

(If you guys want a chapter with you guys making the onigiri let me know, I didn't make one cause it would be like a filler chapter and I thought you guys would think that's boring)

Yesterday grandpa taught Hiro, Shinoa, and I how to make onigiri, it was actually a lot easier then I thought it was going to be. The first couple ones we made weren't that great but as we practiced they got better, we actually made to many so were going to take the extras to Grandpa's shop since we don't need to much onigiri in the house. I'm excited to see the shop, I haven't seen it since that last time we came to visit which was awhile ago. 

"Ok, I'm done changing." Shinoa said. "Me too." I replied. The shop uniform consisted of a dark grey shirt with white lettering on it with the shops name, The Jasmine Dragon, and aprons that were the same grey color as the shirt. They didn't come with pants so grandpa told us just to wear black pants, so I decided to just wear some black jeans and any solid color shoes, so I wore my white sneakers.  Shinoa had black leggings on with white sneakers and Hiro had black jeans on with white sneaker on too. 

"You look so good in the uniform." Shinoa said looking at me. "You look really good too, but that doesn't matter cause were going there to work not to boys or anything." I said shrugging. "Yeah, I guess your right." We both exited my room and headed down stairs, Hiro and grandpa were already down there ready to go. "You ladies really to go?" Grandpa asked as a we got down the stairs. "Yup" we replied simultaneously. "Ok, then lets get going." He said grabbing the keys to his car. The store wasn't that far from grandpa's house so it wasn't that long of a ride. After a 10 minute car ride we arrived at his shop. At the shop grandpa sold snack, drinks, etc. but he also sold onigiri which him and his employees, his shop was pretty popular for it onigiri which made sense cause there delicious.