13 // headache

I woke up with a slight headache. I think I may have been thinking about Nash too much. I got up and started getting ready for school. (Outfit Above)
I was curious too see how Nash would treat me today. I did my makeup and stuff and grabbed my crutches, phone and bag. I went down the stairs and grabbed a bottle of water. I stuck it in my bag and headed out of the door. Once again my mom was at work. She had to travel to new York for some interview.
I started walking which was hard with crutches. Nash pulled up next to me and said to get in. I agreed and he drove us to school. When we got there I got out of the car and walked into the large buildings doors. I went to my locker and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Hayes. "Hey." I said as I hugged him. "Wanna come over later?" He asked. I noded and told him after school. He walked away and I walked to my first class and to my next and the other ones after that. At the end of the day I went to my locker and got all of the things I needed to bring home. I started walking towards the doors and I went outside. I walked by Nash's car and waited for him too come out but he never did. I waited for about 25 minutes. Way more than needed and I just started walking home. Once I reached my house I remembered I told Hayes I would come over. I went upstairs and re-curled my hair and re-applied my makeup. After I finished I left a note for my mom telling her where I would be because she was supposed to be coming back soon. I left and slowly made my way too Hayes' house.
I knocked on the door and Nash answered. "Hey." I said while going past him making my way to Hayes' room upstairs. When I opened the door I saw Hayes sitting at his desk. I quietly snuck behind him and covered his eyes. "Guess who." I said as I laughed. He spun his chair around and said hey. I smiled and asked what he wanted to do. "Hey guys." I heard Nash say as he entered the room. He came and sat by me on the bed. He wrapped his arm around me. I was bright red. I could feel it. I was getting butterflies.
"Haha!! You look like a tomato." Hayes said out loud. I covered my face with my hands and sighed. "How about we go to the football game?" I asked. "Oh yea!! I almost forgot. I am in that game." Hayes laughed. I laughed too and we all agreed to the idea.
When we got to the game Nash and I sat on the bleachers next to eachother and they soon started to fill with people. I looked over and saw Tara pointing and talking about me. She was basically the Regina George of Davidson Day. I just ignored her and moved on with life.
The game was about to start and it got extremely cold. I started shivering and rubbing my hands together. Nash saw me and took off his over the head sweatshirt and gave it too me. It was honestly sweet. He then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

Best. Night. Ever.