10

Dᴜʀᴋ Bᴀɴᴋs || ᴛᴇʀʀᴇ ʜᴀᴜᴛᴇ, ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴɴᴀ

Asian was still in the room getting worked on and Von was still there . I went back to my room cause I was tired not even gon lie . But I was awaken by an scream .

"What the fuck !" I said to myself .

I walked out the room and see everybody outside and Queen crying and the girls holding her . Asian was being carried out by the paramedics and coroner .

I ran over by where everyone was at and tears filled there eyes . The niggas was even crying .

"Why the coroners got her?"

"She passed out . They gotta take her to the hospital ."

"Hospital? These hospitals ass out here ."

"I know . There driving to Indianapolis ."

"Indianapolis ? What the fuck ! So we gotta move ?"

"Yes . Temporarily."

It's too much shit going on for us to have to move . I seen Von and Booka in the corner and Muwop was just standing there looking goofy . The girls was crying but Cuban was the only one who wasn't crying .

I walked to the room and grabbed all my shit and packed up to leave and go to Indianapolis . The girls and the guys were packing and it was quiet the whole time . I walked by the rooms and seen Von moving fast as hell . Like something was taking control of him .

"Nigga chill out !"

He looked at me like I was crazy as hell like literally .

"Did I say something ?" I asked .

He stayed quiet . I need to talk something into my lil bro so he won't beat his self up about what happened.

"Don't beat you self up about it . You ain't do nothing wrong at all . You was helping an friend like usual . It gotta be deeper then this cause you acting all crazy ."

"Whatever ." He scoffed .

This man got an attitude with me and I ain't even do shit . So it's fuck me I guess ....

We grabbed all the bags and put them in the truck . Cuban and Molly was still in the house and I seen them doing something . They were on the phone talking . I set back in listened to the conversation .

"Yeah . That bitch gon die ." Cuban chuckled .

"Girl .. Asian wouldn't want us to kill her ..." Molly said .

"Bitch yes she would ..."

I popped in and they eyes popped out there head just about .

"Durk don't scare us like that!" Molly yelled .

"I know what y'all finna do.. and I-."

"You what?

"Let me talk shorty ..."

"I know y'all finna kill Kris or there gang and I'm telling you it ain't worth it ."

"They literally just tried to kill one of our girls . Ain't you apart of Get Back Gang . Get back for when yo homies die or whatever .."

I licked my lips while rolling my eyes cause they don't get my point .

"NOBODY GON KNOW!" Cuban yelled .

"Why the fuck you yelling ..? But aight whatever . Come on so we can get in the car ."

We sat in the van and the ride was quiet . Von was in the front with his dreads covering his face . The loudest people in there was Booka and Queen . They ass always arguing like a married couple .

I fell off to sleep until we made it to Indianapolis . It was nice then Terre Haute. The place we was at in Terre Haute was nice but this one better .

"Damn this what it feels like to be rich ." Queen whispered .

"I'm used to this ." I smiled .

"Did we ask ?" Everybody said .

I claimed my room and started unpacking . Chief came in my room and it had to be important cause his fat ass said we need to sit down and talk .

"What's going on Chief ?"

"Sit down ..."

It was quiet and it looked like it was something really bad .

"Ok . So ... I don't know how to tell you this but ..."

"What?

"Your baby momma exposing all your business on social media."

"What!"

"She's posting messages , how you sell drugs, and your rap career ."

"Why the hell she doing that ?"

"Clout . Money . Fame . Stop fucking with these nothing ass hoes ."

"What you telling me for ?"

"Cause it got something to do with you . Look I know your going thru a lot right now but you need to not focus on that ."

"Oh please ..."

I sat in the room thinking about my life and how I used to be before these females . Where the hell I go wrong .

I'm sorry this part late . I just haven't been feeling myself to update the story . I might drop another one tonight I don't know .❤️