four.

A/N: the hair in the images that i post above are just the style, the hair color can be up to you guys unless said otherwise. anywaysss love you all hope you enjoy!

I woke up, it was Wednesday, time for another shitty day at school, great!

I got out of bed once again to see a new notification on my phone, thinking it was ayden i opened the message with out checking who it was from or what it said.

"hey babe" it read.

i automatically knew who this was from,

"alex i don't know who gave you my number, but kindly fuck off, i'm sick of your shit" i replied and then turned my phone off, i did not want to be bothered by him today.

i put on my cuffed blue jeans and black shirt and walked over to my mirror. i didn't like how bland my outfit looked but i didn't like the waves in my hair even more.

i straightened my hair and put on my red beanie this time. i found an old gucci belt from my aunt and put that on as well.

as i walked down stairs to my surprise my mom was here.

"hey." she said to me in a monotone voice

"uhm, hey? why are you here?" i replied.

"well i came to tell you that since you're 17 now, your father and i are moving to San Francisco. so we're giving you this house to either live in or sell and live with us. " she said sternly.

"i'll stay." i said as i put on my shoes and walked out the door.

i walked outside as i saw a brand new black ferrari, sitting in front of my house.

"here." my mom said as she handed me the keys to the car and got into her own car and drove off.

i felt bad for not saying thanks, but then again her and my father are only around once every 6 months.

i hopped into the car and started to drive to school. the streets were less busy so i go there in 5 minutes.

i got out of my car and surprise, surprise who got out of there car at the same time.

"hey Y/N, happy birthday." alex said.

"woah since when are you nice to me alex?" i said monotonically.

"why the long face princess, it's your birthday!" he shouted.

"shut up, alex! i don't want people knowing." i said scowling.

"you're a weird one you know that, also its cute when your angry." he said, in the stupid fuck boy tone.

"why are you being like this?" i asked.

"like what baby?" he smirked.

"ugh, whatever alex, you'll never change." i said grabbing my bag that was sitting on the hood of my car.

"nice ride." he said looking in my side mirror.

"yeah, you too dickhead." i said looking at his bugatti.

'of course he has a bugatti, he's such a fuck boy' i thought.

as i started towards the school he wrapped his arm around my waist, making my body burn up once again.

"no goodbye kiss babe?" he said looking down at me.

i just rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"fine." he said as he turned my jaw up to him and his lips met mine.

i had now felt the burn throughout my entire body.

once again.

A/N: Hi guys, i literally am so in love with my fucking ideas rn, i usually have HUGE writer's block, but not anymore ig! anyways i love you all, lmk what you think.

don't forget to vote.

598 words pog! ily <3