Chapter 2

I was getting back to my work and on my way i decided to walk around instead. I like the nature, i think it's such a beautiful thing and balanced thing. We have so much to learn from it and she's teaching us so much. I notice that there were some flowers and how can i explain how i adore flowers. They were tulips and i go near to take two of them. I'm actually not like the other humans that would smell them, i don't do that because i have a very sensitive nose and I'd be sneezing for the rest of my life.

After taking them i get back on my way to my work because i think my break was getting too long. I was walking and it was very hot and i had a weird feeling. As if i wasn't alone, like of course I'm not alone in the world but as if someone was following me. I turn around to verify and see no one. So i keep on walking but this feeling is still here and it's after hearing a noise beside me that i turn and see a dude that's probably 40-50 years old with a half filled bottle of vodka in his right hand.

" hey baby girl, what are you doing around alone? " he told me with a smirk on his face that I'd like to take off. I could tell that he was drunk, very drunk. Not only by his smell but also how he was acting. " sir, i think you should slow down with the alcohol and maybe rest. Do you want me to call you a uber? I'll pay " i let out politely. " no, i just want to have a conversation with you baby doll " he said with a sarcastic laugh at the end. " we're already having one. And as much as it would be amazing to keep talking to you i have to go. Have a nice day sir " i tell him before turning around and getting back on my way.

TRIGGER WARNING! ATTEMPT OF SEXUAL ABUSE, SKIP IF IT MAKES U FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

I don't know i had a weird feeling about this man. I'm kind of scared right now. I was peacefully walking when i felt someone taking violently my hand and pulling my waist close to him and when i turned around it's no other than the man that i saw before. What the fuck is going on? He just touched my ass! Am i dreaming? " What are you doing are you crazy?! " i scream with anger at him. " don't worry, you're going to like it and even ask for more. " he says. And he starts touching me like my very intimate parts and i couldn't defend myself because i was shook and petrified and he was stronger than i was.

He was kissing my neck and that's when i realize that he was going to sexually assault me. He was going to have sex with me without my consent. No i didn't want that. I started screaming and he slapped me. Tears started getting out of my eyes and he was choking me. I could tell my face turned red. He put me on the ground and let out all of his strength on my body. He kept on touching me and kissing me and grabbing my ass. I was going to be broken. I was going to be destroyed mentally. He started unzipping his jeans and that's when i knew it was over.

I felt like i was about to die and after screaming loud for one last time i felt like he was getting away from my body but i felt another presence but i couldn't tell who and i just started seeing everything dark and then nothing.

Alex's POV

After taking my little sister at school I was walking down the streets where i met this girl earlier, i think her name was Bella. She looked so beautiful to me. I was thinking on how I'd like to meet her again. She seemed to attractive to me. While walking a noise got me out of my thoughts. I think it was a scream. I decided to ignore it but my intuition told me to not. I heard another scream so I thought that i should go see what's happening just in case. I was trying to guess where the sound came from and i went on the avenue on my left i checked and there was nothing. Maybe i imagined the noise. But i went on the opposite direction and that's where i see a horrific scene. A guy was sexually abusing a girl. That got me so out of me.

I ran to him and pulled him on the side and started punching him. How could someone do that? He's probably drunk but that's not a reason to excuse his actions. After hitting him i stop to check on the girl and it's a surprise for me to see that it's her, Bella. She wasn't even conscious maybe i should take her to the hospital? Wait I'll take her to my house and if she doesn't wake up I'll take her to see the doctor. I carry her in my arms and call an uber to the next street. Before leaving i take out my phone to take a picture of this fucking bastard so i can have his face. I hope she'll sue him. And after i take Bella to my house