1- not fun

I've been laying in bed all day since I wasn't feeling well and the last thing I wanted to do was go out. Don't get me wrong, I love a good party and hang out with my friends but not tonight. At least so I thought.. It's Isabella's birthday tomorrow and they're celebrating it tonight.

"Mads are you here?"

"In my room" I called back since I didn't feel like getting up

"What are you still doing in bed? You have to get ready, we are leaving in an hour.. and don't give me the excuse you don't want to come. It's for my birthday"

Well shit... now I can't back out.. "I was just about to get ready actually.." I laugh because I knew she knew I was lying

I get up since I knew I was going to need sometime. I wanted to go pretty casual but also cute so I went with some jeans a cute multicolored corset top. I liked to party and such but lately I just haven't been in the mood for anything. My ex texted me this past week and it's been messing with my head since.

I wasn't one to reminisce about things but jack was his name. We were such good friends before we dated. It was about three years that we were together. He was just so toxic and emotionally abusive. I cut contact with him and it's been about two years since we broke up. He reached out to me and trying to go for lunch but I had such a soft spot for him, I can't go back to that.

I didn't even notice but while doing my makeup I guess I got too into my thoughts that I started tearing up.

"Hey, are you- what's wrong?" Bella came rushing in giving me a hug.

"I'm fine, I just zoned out and didn't blink" I say kind of embarrassed but lying. "I'm ready, we can take some pictures and then leave. don't want to be late to your party"

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 bananablue 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

madisonbeer fit for the night🪐

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟏𝟗,𝟓𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

user: so pretty.. how

user: oh my goddddd😍 I wish I was you
madisonbeer: stop😭 you're gorgeous babe!

user: why

user: I don't get the hype

bananablue: oh my<3
madisonbeer: wifey

user: hottiee

user: you've helped me so much with your music
madisonbeer: I love you so much, thank you

crawfordcollins: dayum bestie
madisonbeer: see u tn

user: ^since when are they friends???
crawfordcollins: since 4ever

daviddobrik: yyessss
madisonbeer: miss u

we got to the party and it was already kind of packed. since jc and bella were pretty good friends he told her that he didn't mind hosting. I knew most of the people but there were some who I didn't.

"mads, hey!" jc and crawford said at the same time

"I missed you both so much" I embraced them in the biggest hug

I was pretty close with with the c4 house and all of them. most people didn't know since we never publicly posted together except for some times. we were all best of friends and I pretty much knew the whole gang except for some.

"well i'm going to get a drink, i'll see you guys later" I told the guys

they nodded and headed towards the living room where most people were at. I walked into the kitchen and surprisingly there weren't that many people.

"oh sorry!" I bumped into this guys i've never seen

"oh haha don't worry about it" he giggled "i'm daniel, I was in the way.. you're all good"

"oh yeah, I think i've heard of you from crawford and corey! i'm madison but people call me mads"

"oh right yes, I know who you are! I can't believe we hangout with the same people and have never met before!"

"I know, kind of weird actually.. i've hung out with christian a couple of times so i'm sure i've might have seen you before"

he was nice. I knew he was in a band and knew of him but never actually talked. we walked into the living room together after I got my drink. I look up to corey and jc staring me and daniel. I can't stand them..

— she speaks! ✿
ahhhhh this first chapter is pretty fun, not as long as I wish it was but it'll do.. let me know if you guys have any ideas on how this story should go!!