one

i loved you so much.

since the day i met you.

i loved you.

so..

why did it end like this?

———
little dream sat in his car, complaining to his mom he hated dressing up, his mother explaining her friend was getting married. dream was about 10 when he went to this wedding, his first wedding he ever went to.

"this late?" dream asked looking at his mother

"well.. her husband before now was a mean guy so they aren't together anymore"

"you can do that?" he asked

"yes it's called a divorce" she smiled at her son before looking back at the road.

"so why can't you just divorce dad?" dream questioned, seeing his mothers face falling, no longer smiling.

"it's not that.. easy dream.." she said before looking at the address again, "we're here hun, remember use your manners and i'll show you who george is, i heard he wanted to be a flower girl you should've joined him."

dream only shook his head, not wanting to be any type of flower person.

as they got out they saw another one of his mothers friends run up to them with her son. dream looked over and immediately saw his friend and ran over to him, sapnap.

they both shared conversations before seeing a small boy getting walked to a building by another lady, his aunt.

"that's george dream"

dream saw the brunette that looked up at his aunt by the door. the boy wasn't wearing pants but a yellow dress that his mother and her boyfriend picked with him. dream loved that dress but didn't quite understand the feeling he got when he saw george.

"m-momma.. i feel sick"

his mother bent down and checked his temperature by putting the back of her hand on his forehead

"you don't feel hot," she looks at george, then her son, "did you feel sick after seeing george?"

sapnap giggles, "you like george!!" he shouted, the brunette hearing his name before looking over, seeing the two boys and immediately running over. the lady by george started running too.

"i heard my name" george looked around at the two ladies and sapnap, then seeing dream.

"i'm sapnap, dream over here thinks your pretty"

dream and george both blushed, the older boy gigging, "thank you! my mom said i looked pretty too! i still need to fix my hair though"

the lady that held george's wrist apologized, the two mothers talking with their friends sister before she had to take george to fix himself up.

"bye!!" sapnap and dream waved

"you like him!"

"shut up!"
———

dream sat with sapnap and his own mother beside him. he was waiting to see george in his yellow dress.

dream and sapnap looked behind them as they heard  a small giggle, it was george. next to him was his step brother, sam. sam didn't wear a dress but he still looked pretty also.

dream smiled and the two had small baskets of flowers, walking down the small isle in between the sets of chairs.

everyone was outside, it was a perfect summer day, the sun was warm and bright, it wasn't too hot, everyone was in the best mood they could be in. the white backround on the stand was beautiful, dream wanted to see george stand on there.

the two boys giggling as they threw the flowers on the isle. sam and george reached the front row of chairs, seeing dream and sapnap. george threw some flowers right at dream causing his father to laugh at him from the stand and sam trying to pull him back. they continued to walk toward their father, reaching the stand. sam went to the right to stand by his dad and the grooman, the man ruffling sams hair and whispering something to him. george walked over to where his mother would soon stand by the maid of honor which was his mother.

george's mother and dreams mother have been childhood friends, dreams mother always joking she should've married her friend instead of dreams dad.

dream smiled at his mother when she held his hand for a second, smiling and also whispering to him. everyone turned to see george's mom in a dress just like george, expect it was white. she looked around, everyone could see that she was nervous as she walked down the isle, the same as when george and sam did.

she got the stand and smiled at her son and best friend. she turned to her boyfriend and smiled at him as the ceremony started. each kid zoned out as they went over vows and the boring parts. the moment they heard the last words and george's mother being kissed they knew the boring part was over. everyone including the kids cheered, sam and george jumping up to be caught by his dad. george seemed to so happy to have a father again.

dream got up and ran over to his mom and everyone got up also

"thank you for being my maid of honor, puffy."

dreams mother nodded holding dream and george being by his own mother.

the two mothers and their kids sharing a new conversation before inviting sam and his dad over

———
i remember that day like it was yesterday.

the moment i saw you i knew i loved you

i'm sorry i couldn't fix us