Unless told otherwise

Dabi starts to lick inside you deeply. Swirling his tongue inside you fast .

You let out a loud moan and try to not move .

He grabs your ass and starting to go faster as he eats you out . he digs his fingers in your ass slurping and enjoying your taste

Mmmm you taste so good baby . I fucking love it .

He continues to eat you . his tongue going deeper . The deeper he goes the louder you get . you can't help but feel the pleasure and wanting more .

You start to shake moving  your hips riding his face as he sucks and licks your insides clean.

Dabi pauses

Did I tell you that your allowed to move your hips? who said you can ride my face without my permission?

He slaps your ass and continues to eat savoring the flavor . every drop of liquid you produce is being eaten up by him .

You shake your head immediately To answer him and try to tell him you didn't mean to move your hips

Before you get to open your mouth he picks you up and puts you  on his shoulders . Your now being held in the air .

He starts to lick and suck harder inside you . you can't see him but you wish you could see the way he is eating you.

You arch your back and while holding on to his shoulders . You moan his name saying it over and over . You press against his mouth as he still has his tongue inside you . you instantly cum in his mouth and you hear him swallow it making sure he doesn't leave a single drop.

Dabi slowly removes you from his shoulders and stand you up facing the mirror

Be a good girl and stand still

You are still shaking . Your body is not able to stay up much longer . your heating up and you feel dizzy.

You hear dabis footsteps disappear

Silence fills the room you move your head around to try and listen to Dabi coming but you don't hear anything

As you stand there waiting you get anxious so you try to remove your blind fold and when you do you see yourself in the reflection of the mirror but you also see Dabi sitting there staring at you with flaming eyes

Didn't I tell you to only do as I say? You removed your blindfold without permission ..