𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

THE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR WOKE ROBIN UP.

Well, it did after ten minutes of the intense sound and a voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Lady Robin? Are you there?" A melodic voice asked.

Robin groaned, annoyed at the interruption. She had just been dreaming about meeting Michael Jackson, and as he was about to sign her arm with a sharpie so that she could get it tattooed, she was woken up.

Now she had no sleep, no Michael, and no tattoo.

Such a pity, really. She would've loved to get that tattoo.

"Yes, I'm here! Hold on a second- " She stumbled through the still unfamiliar room, half asleep. She had no idea how she actually made it to the door without knocking everything down.

"Uh, hi?" She opened the door, finding an Elf-maiden. She had dark hair and grey eyes, and her beauty was unmatched, seeing as she was an elf.

"Oh, I almost worried you wouldn't be in here! I thought you might have gotten lost along the way, or that you had left early." She exclaimed, as Robin stood aside to let her in. "It's wonderful to meet you, by the way! I'm so excited to have a new friend, as not many elleth's often arrive in the King's Halls."

She had a lot of energy, and seemed very eager to be her friend. If she had to compare her to someone, she would say she gave off Alice Cullen vibes.

"I'm Calina, by the way. It means 'bright' in elvish."

"It's very nice to meet you. I'm Robin, but it seems like you already know that." She said, sitting on the bed. "Please excuse the mess, I just woke up and- "

"Oh, I don't mind at all! I understand you may not be much of a morning person, seeing as I knocked for over ten minutes." Robin felt bad at making the elleth wait, but sleep was sacred to her. (And she was a heavy sleeper) So she immediately started to apologize, but Calina seemed very understanding. "It's alright, as long you're not late for your training and classes there's no problem."

"Classes?" Robin asked, in shock. She didn't know anything about that. Training, yes. But there hadn't been a talk about classes.

"To learn elvish? Didn't the King tell you in advance?" Calina raised an eyebrow, and Robin shook her head. "The King approached me after breakfast, and asked me to be your teacher. You will train with the Prince early, and I will give you elvish lessons after lunch every day. After that, you have the rest of the day to yourself. I can show you around if you'd like"

Robin nodded, still a little confused. It seemed like the king had made sure to have everything planned.

"Oh, my! You need to get ready, if not you will be late for your training session. And you wouldn't want to be late, especially with Thranduil!" She exclaimed, pushing Robin towards the bath. "C'mon, get ready while I run to the kitchens and see if I can get you something for breakfast. Be quick, okay?"

Robin nodded, and before Calina walked to the door, she called out to her.

"Thank you. We barely know each other and you're already helping me."

"Oh, it's nothing." Calina shrugged. "Anything for a new friend."

Robin smiled, and felt happy that at least she knew someone from the kingdom. (Aside from his royal pain in the ass.)

"Now, hurry up!" Calina ordered, before running out of the room.

Robin stared at the now empty space behind her, before turning to get the water running.