pietro - scars

a/n: I hope y'all had water today 🚶‍♀️ cause it's about to get real hot- omfg I'm kidding 😦🏃‍♀️ but like actually pls drink water 😥

pietro notices the scars on her arm and confronts her about it.

theme: both fluff and angst

⚠️self harm, suicidal thoughts⚠️
read my bio if you're struggling

~

3rd person pov:

life isn't always as easy going as it is for some people. especially with a fucked up past, it can be utterly rough. Wanda and pietro volunteered for hydra to try and help their country, but y/n was actually taken, a few years before.

they did horrible experiments on y/n without any consent, she went through torture everyday, and she had no one. her family was killed, and she had forgotten all about having a normal life again. she lost all hope.

hydra being the way they are, succeeded with their experiments and
y/n had developed a certain skill set of powers. they turned her into a complete weapon. and that's what's they did, they gave her missions, and no matter what she was forced to injury and murder countless people in just a few years.

this haunted y/n for so long. but, once hydra is as becoming underground again, she escapes the cruelty and that's where she met nick furry.

it had been a year or so since the attack with ultron, luckily pietro survived the bullet wounds, no one knew how... but y/n did, because she healed him. pietro also knew this, but he swore to
y/n he wouldn't say anything about it.

they became close friends, it was nice. that was until y/n started to get her nightmares once more. the souls of her victims haunted her every night and she couldn't do anything to change that fact. These dreams resulted into y/n hating her guts.

she wanted nothing more than to be alone, be punished for the awful things she was forced to do. pietro always told her it wasn't her fault, but always ignored when he said that. he was wrong right? but he wasn't wrong, but
y/n still didn't believe him.

she turned to self harm. she never thought she's so such a thing but the pain inside was so bottled up that she couldn't resist it. she told one, y/n distanced herself from everyone... even pietro. she desperately wanted someone to hug her, tell her that everything would be okay.

but, the satisfaction only lasted for so long. desperately wanting the feeling of releasing just a bit of pain evolved into a unstoppable habit. y/n would stare at the scars on her forearms. immediately, she hated herself but what she was doing but she couldn't stop... and no one seemed to notice. well, that's what she thought.

-

Bucky, pietro, Steve, and y/n were training on the gym in pairs. Bucky and Steve were working on their punching together, while pietro and y/n did 1 on 1 up close combat.

pietro took a punch but y/n immediately blocked it knocking him down to the ground. "ha! I win again." y/n chuckled softly. "how are you not swearing in that sweatshirt?" pietro spoke breathlessly. y/n looked down at the floor and her lip quivered.

"I think we did enough training, it's pretty late. I'm gonna go, goodnight." y/n explained shortly and grabbed her stuff and left instantly. Steve and Bucky looked to Pietro in confusion but pietro shrugged and made his way to y/n'a room in hopes of figuring out what was wrong.